Blog posts about "Poster Auctions International"
Realised prices "Poster Auctions International "
- Cambridge. 1930
- Artist: FRED TAYLOR (1875-1963) Size: 24 1/2 x 39 3/4 in./62.4 x 101 cm Vincent Brooks Day & Son, London Poster Auctions International
- Frigeco. 1960
- Artist: RAYMOND SAVIGNAC (1907-2002) Size: 61 7/8 x 46 in./156.6 x 117.2 cm Affiches Gaillard, Paris Combining both his ability to render objects in slick detail with his childlike sense of graphic whimsy, Savignac shows how Frigeco refrigerators are the ideal place to keep things cool. Poster Auctions International
- Phébus. ca. 1899
- Artist: PAL (Jean de Paléologue, 1860-1942) Size: 43 x 58 in./109.4 x 147.2 cm Imp. Paul Dupont, Paris Named after the Greek god in charge of driving the sun across the sky every day, Phébus motor vehicles operated out of Paris from 1899 through 1903. While eventually manufacturing voiturettes, it began with the much-heralded motorized tricycle shown in this poster. The figures are common characters in the commedia dell'arte, wherein Pierrot unsuccessfully seeks the affections of Columbine. Here, though, he has found a new love: Phébus. Pal created more bicycle posters during his Paris stay (1893-1900) than any other artist - all effectively charming. (bicycle, bike, clown) Poster Auctions International
- Odol. ca. 1925
- Artist: JEAN CARLU (1900-1997) Size: 47 1/4 x 63 in./120 x 160 cm Imp. Devambez, Paris Still manufactured today (although in a more modern format), Odol helps keep gums and teeth healthy, allowing you to avoid the sickly, rotten green fate that awaits those who do not use the product. (dental) Poster Auctions International
- New York. 1984
- Artist: DAVID LANCE GOINES (1945- ) Size: 16 x 23 7/8 in./40.5 x 60.8 cm Poster Auctions International
- Poster Auctions International has 0 objects in the categories.