Lots Road Auctions
Lots Road Auctions is situated in Chelsea and provides a unique ever changing collection of both Contemporary and Antique items. They have a Contemporary and Traditional Furnishings and Decorative Items sale every Sunday at 12 pm, followed by Antique Furniture, Paintings, Carpets and Works of Art auctions. Catalogue’s for the auctions are available online from Thursday evenings before each auction. Almost every month Lots Road host a specialist sale featuring the following categories; Fine Antiques, Continental Furniture, Lighting and Mirrors; Silver and Vertu; Fine Carpets and Rugs; Tribal and Asian Art and Artefacts; and Russian Art Auctions three times a year.
Lots Road Auction is regarded as a good provider of service and seen as an essential source for both trade and private collectors.
Blog posts about "Lots Road Auctions"
- How Jean Cocteau became Paris' darling
- Born into a bourgeois family on 5th July, 1889, Jean Cocteau became an important exponent of avant-garde art and eventually Paris' darling.
- Planet Earth: The man who discovered nature before Attenborough
- For the last two Sundays, racer snakes, penguins and Komodo dragons amongst other wild beasts have been making their way into living rooms across Britain, and doubtlessly around the world, in the form of Planet Earth II.
Realised prices "Lots Road Auctions "
- Lots Road Auctions has 0 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to Lots Road Auctions