Mallams was established in 1788, and is a leading specialist provincial auctioneers and estate agents. They have a range of specialist and general fine art valuers in many fields. Through this they can provide experienced advice, including a valuation service, for auctions, probate, tax and insurance.
Mallams are members of Association of Accredited Auctioneers - AAA combines 20 UK auction houses, with a combined annual turnover of over £200m. Each member auction house has built a reputation for quality and integrity, many over a period of hundreds of years. AAA members are committed to the highest standards of creditability and services to buyers and sellers.
- United Kingdom
Blog posts about "Mallams"
- Double Sale Success!
- We had high hopes for the Mallams sale, in Oxford, on the 8th December, as two items sourced from our valuation service were going under the hammer.
- Artist Spotlight: Sir William Rothenstein's portraits
- Drawings by the Bradford-born painter Sir William Rothenstein will be coming to auction at Mallams, Oxford this month.
- Pottery Pick - Lucie Rie Consignment
- We have seen some wonderful ceramic pieces consigned from the valuation service so far this year, and now we can add another one to the list.
- New Consignment - Picasso
- An artist like Picasso hardly needs any introduction. A jack of all trades, he mastered them all with an estimated artist output of around 50,000 items which includes paintings, prints, sculptures, ceramics, collage and textiles.
- Charles Robert Ashbee's Forbidden Chalice
- An Early work by Arts & Crafts pioneer Charles Robert Ashbee, which is coming up for sale in Oxford at Mallams this month, reveals a tragic tale of lost love.
Realised prices "Mallams "
- A LARGE CARVED AND PAINTED WOOD MODEL OF ST ANTHONY
- A LARGE CARVED AND PAINTED WOOD MODEL OF ST ANTHONY, the patron saint of Lost Sailors, 36" high Mallams
- A DUNHILL TABLE CIGARETTE LIGHTER 'Aquarium'
- A DUNHILL TABLE CIGARETTE LIGHTER 'Aquarium'. Mallams
- An 18th Century style reproduction mahogany knee hole desk with leather
- An 18th Century style reproduction mahogany knee hole desk with leather inset top above one long drawer and central cupboard, flanked by six further drawers with brass handles and bracket feet, 30" wide. Mallams
- A set of Wade figures of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (8).
- A set of Wade figures of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (8). Mallams
- 20TH CENTURY ENGLISH SCHOOL, full length study of a lady with fan
- 20TH CENTURY ENGLISH SCHOOL, full length study of a lady with fan, indistinctly signed ?...Clarke, 22" x 12". Mallams
- Mallams has 416 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to Mallams