New Orleans Auctions Galleries
New Orleans Auction Galleries is situated in a former 19th Century cotton exchange building in the heart of the city’s historic Arts District. The house has over twenty years of experience and is one of the premier auction houses in the world and continues to set record prices for items offered at their sales. With buyers and consignors from all over the world, the auction house specializes in the finest paintings, furniture, decorative arts, silver, jewellery and more. With more than six fully catalogued auctions a year, each sale features items from fine estates, private collections, and institutions.
Blog posts about "New Orleans Auctions Galleries"
- Spring into Art Deco
- Spring hasn't quite sprung yet, why not get ahead of the season and change up your interiors and wardrobe now.
- Photographer David Lachapelle New York apartment up for sale
- Surrealist photographer David Lachapelle is selling his New York apartment.
- Inspiration: Bug's Life
- Fellows August Antique & Modern Jewellery sale includes a quirky collection of brooches.
- Inspiration: Glass Design from Romans to Lalique
- From early beginnings with Roman glass design to design glass works of the 1950s and 1960s, glass pieces have always had a place in the most stylish of homes.
Realised prices "New Orleans Auctions Galleries "
- New Orleans Auctions Galleries has 0 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to New Orleans Auctions Galleries