Blog posts about "Shannons"
- Punch a Monet painting in new video game
- Andrew Shannon, who punched a hole in a Claude Monet work at the National Gallery of Ireland, is now the main subject of an online game created by Tom Galle. ''Punch Monet'' allows you to act as Shannon and actually rein-act the infamous punch.
- Happy Birthday Dorothea Tanning
- Happy birthday Dorothea Tanning, born 25th of August 1910
Realised prices "Shannons "
- REGINALD MARSH, American (1898-1954), New York Harbor, watercolor and gouache, signed and dated "1940" lower left., 11 1/8 x 15 1/2...
- REGINALD MARSH American (1898-1954) New York Harbor watercolor and gouache, signed and dated "1940" lower left. 11 1/8 x 15 1/2 inches (sight) Provenance: A New York Estate. Other Notes: Tags: Modern / Contemporary, New York City Shannons
- F. LUIS MORA, American (1874-1940), Baby William with Toy Soldiers, charcoal and mixed media on paper, signed "F. Luis Mora" lower l...
- F. LUIS MORA American (1874-1940) Baby William with Toy Soldiers charcoal and mixed media on paper, signed "F. Luis Mora" lower left. 25 3/4 x 18 3/8 inches (sight) Provenance: Private Collection, Connecticut. Other Notes: A letter from Lynne Pauls Baron (author of "F. Luis Mora, America''s First Hispanic Master") describing the work accompanies the Lot. William Compton was Mora''s very young brother-in-law, the youngest of five Compton siblings. (Mora''s wife was the eldest sibling, born two decades earlier.) The Compton siblings were frequent subjects in Mora''s paintings and drawings. The scene is the grand Compton living room in their spacious Victorian House, located on the waterfront in Perth Amboy, New Jersey. Baby William ''Billy'' is about four years old, dressed in a fashionable sailor suit. He is pictured playing with toy soldiers in front of the fireplace. The mantel is seen in the background. Billy grew up to become a prominent attorney who ran for Governor of New Jersey. Tags: Impressionist / Impressionism, Painting, Paintings Shannons
- IVAN OLINSKY, American/Russian (1878-1962), Woman with Flowers, oil on canvas, signed upper right., 30 x 24 inches
- IVAN OLINSKY American/Russian (1878-1962) Woman with Flowers oil on canvas, signed upper right. 30 x 24 inches Provenance: Private Collection, New Jersey. Other Notes: Tags: Impressionist, Impressionism Shannons
- AMERICAN SCHOOL , (19th century), Twilight, oil on canvas, unsigned., 7 X 12 inches
- AMERICAN SCHOOL (19th century) Twilight oil on canvas, unsigned. 7 X 12 inches Provenance: Private Collection, New York. Shannons
- PHILIP JAMISON, American (b. 1925), Daisies by Carver’s Pond, c. 1972, watercolor and gouache on artist board, signed lower right.,...
- PHILIP JAMISON American (b. 1925) Daisies by Carver's Pond, c. 1972 watercolor and gouache on artist board, signed lower right. 17 1/4 x 29 1/4 inches Provenance: Charles Sessler, Inc., Philadelphia, PA; Sotheby's, New York, April 20, 1979, lot 224; Private Collection, acquired from the above auction; Property of an American Collection. Shannons
- Shannons has 0 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to Shannons