Operating in London for more than 25 years, Roseberys is a privately owned specialist fine art and antiques auction house, with offices in in the heart of the London’s Mayfair and Lambeth.
The team of experienced experts and consultants offer both buyers and sellers a range of specialist art market services and a calendar of more than 12 annual Fine Art and Antique auctions covering all areas of Asian Arts, Modern and Contemporary Art, Decorative Arts and Modern Design, Fine Ceramics, Glass, Silver and Jewellery, Paintings, Collectors’ Items, Works of Art, Fine Wine and Whisky, Works on Paper, Textiles, Vintage Fashion, Antique Picture Frames and Antique Furniture.
A regular calendar of specialist sales are complemented by the sale of single owner collections undertaken on behalf of private individuals. Past auctions include the sale of the largest private collection of rare prints and bronzes by the artist Salvador Dali to appear on the market in London.
Roseberys are members of Association of Accredited Auctioneers - AAA combines 20 UK auction houses, with a combined annual turnover of over £200m. Each member auction house has built a reputation for quality and integrity, many over a period of hundreds of years. AAA members are committed to the highest standards of creditability and services to buyers and sellers.
A selection of models from the Models of Yesteryear range by Lesney, to comprise no. 4 sand and gravel supplies, no. 11 Aveling and Porter steam roller(x2), no. Y9 a Fowler Big Lion showman's engine, no. Y1 the Allchin 7 N HP traction Engine (x2), no 5 the Le Mans 1929 Bentley, no. Y8 the 1926 Morris Cowley bullnose, no Y11 the 1911 Parkard Landaulet, no. Y15 the Rolls Royce Silver Ghost, , together with three Matchbox cars, No. 41, 59 and 67, together with two unboxed vehicles and a model of the Coronation coach, with separate horses (16 items in the lot)Read more
A set of three rectangular form gilt wood wall brackets, of recent manufacture, with scroll moulded solid undertiers, 24cm wide x 18.5cm deep, together with a pair of brackets with stiff leaf supports, 32cm wide x 31.5cm deep, with a collection of single brackets of various designs, with gilding and undecorated and a shell form gilt wood dish (a lot)Read more
- Low estimate
- Show bid120 GBP
Slovenian School, late 20th century- ''In the Mountains''; watercolour, signed and dated '89, 29.4x49.1cm: together with three other works on paper by the same artist, all depicting landscape views, two signed and dated '91 and 1991, various sizes, 32x44.5cm (max), (4)Read more
Oliffe Richmond, Australian 1919-1977- ''Standing Group''; lithograph, signed, numbered 52/250 and dated 66 in pencil, 64.5x51cm: together with two further lithographs by the same hand entitled ''Marathon'' and ''Pilot'', ea. signed, numbered 40/250 and 1/250 and dated 66 in pencil, 64.2x41.2cm and 62.7x50.2cm, (3) (unframed) Note: See lot 157Read more
Hector McDonnell ARUA, British b.1947- ''The Night before Larry was Stretched''; books, two copies, with associated loose etching that accompanies the book, both signed and numbered 117 and 93 respectively in black ink, from the edition of 500, published by Blackstaff Press Ltd., 1984, ea. 20.5x13.3cm (2) (ARR)Read more
- Low estimate
- Show bid200 GBP
Josef Albers, German/American 1888-1976- ''Formulation: Articulation'', 1972; screenprints in colours, from portfolio II, folder 25, with blindstamp, co-published by Harry N Abrams, Inc. and Ives-Sillman, Inc., ea. 38x51cm, (2 shared in double-sheet folio) (unframed)Read more
David Gentleman RDI, British b.1930- ''Coal Port Potteries'' from the 'Iron Bridge Series'; lithograph printed in colours, signed and numbered 237/240 in pencil, 55.5x68.5cm: together with three further lithographs printed in colours by the same hand entitled, ''Gordale Scar'', ''Lichfield Warehouses'' and ''The Deanery, Lichfield'', ea. signed and numbered in pencil, max. 57x77.5cm (4) (unframed) (ARR)Read more
- Low estimate
- Show bid150 GBP
Blog posts about "Roseberys"
- Asian Art in London
- The 18th annual Asian Art in London festival runs until 14th November.
- Indian Summer: All that glitters
- Indian gold and precious metals are some of the finest in the world and make the perfect finishing touches to any living space.
- Modern and Contemporary Indian art superstars at Roseberys
- This month Roseberys will be holding their third sale of the year dedicated to Islamic & Indian Arts on 6th October. Featured in the 264 lot auction will be an incredible selection of Traditional & Modern Indian Miniature Paintings, Tribal Art as well as Modern and Contemporary Indian artworks.
- Scottish artist William York MacGregor breaks record at Roseberys
- A record was set for the Scottish artist and landscape painter, William York MacGregor at Roseberys, London in their Fine Art auction on 30th June.
- Contemporary Indian Art and Grayson Perry at Roseberys
- Roseberys will be offering impressive works Contemporary Indian Artist Jogan Chowdhury, Grayson Perry and more in sales taking place on Monday 29th June and Tuesday 29th June.
Realised prices "Roseberys "
- A silver circular pendant with enamel pottery plaque depicting crocuses
- A silver circular pendant with enamel pottery plaque depicting crocuses, hallmarked London 1981, makers mark O.G, approx 51mm together with a silver box link chain. (2) Roseberys
- A Royal Crown Derby 1128 pattern cup and saucer, 7cm high x 14.5cm
- A Royal Crown Derby 1128 pattern cup and saucer, 7cm high x 14.5cm diameter; a Royal Crown Derby 1128 pattern mug; a Royal Crown Derby model of a pig; a Royal Crown Derby 1297 pot and cover; together with a quantity of miscellaneous ceramic items, to include a large Worcester style bisque cherub vase (a/f) and a Masons Regency pattern part dinner service, (a lot). Roseberys
- A West Papua carved wooden figural ancestor group, 20th century, carved
- A West Papua carved wooden figural ancestor group, 20th century, carved in the round and standing full length, raised upon integral shaped base,m 42cm high. Roseberys
- Sir Henry Blunt, British 1806-1853- ''The Coast at Barmouth''; watercolour
- Sir Henry Blunt, British 1806-1853- ''The Coast at Barmouth''; watercolour, inscribed, 23x36cm. Provenance: with Beryl Kendall, The English Watercolour Gallery, London, according to label attached to the reverse of the frame. VAT charged on hammer price. Roseberys
- Manner of Arthur Szyk- Consulting the Judge; gouache on paper, bears
- Manner of Arthur Szyk- Consulting the Judge; gouache on paper, bears signature, 27.2x20.7cm., (mounted) (unframed) Roseberys
Find address and telephone number to Roseberys