PBA Galleries Auctions Appraisers
Blog posts about "PBA Galleries Auctions Appraisers"
Realised prices "PBA Galleries Auctions Appraisers "
- The Collected Books of Jack Spicer
- Heading: Author: Spicer, JackTitle: The Collected Books of Jack SpicerPlace Published: Los AngelesPublisher:Black Sparrow PressDate Published: 1975Description: Edited & with a commentary by Robin Blaser. Decorative cloth-backed pictorial boards, paper spine label, acetate cover, in a supplied slipcase. No. 42 of 100 copies hand-bound by Earle Gray.Signed by Blaser in the colophon. Contains a bibliography of Spicer's first editions. PBA Galleries Auctions Appraisers
- 151: TLs from John D. Rockefeller
- Title: Typed Letter, signedAuthor: Rockefeller, John D., Jr.Description: Two page typed letter, signed, on a single folded sheet of Rockefeller Center letterhead.A rather belated letter to Monsignor Howard J. Carrol of the National Catholic Welfare Council thanking him for his telegram of sympathy on the passing of Mrs. Rockefeller. Stapled to the front wrapper of the commemorative booklet from Mrs. Rockefeller's memorial service with the text of an address by Dr. Harry Emerson Fosdick. Provenance: The Otto Collection.Heading: Place Published: New YorkPublisher: Date Published: 17933 PBA Galleries Auctions Appraisers
- Trap Shooting Rules of the American Shooting
- Heading: Author: American Shooting AssociationTitle: Trap Shooting Rules of the American Shooting Association (Limited). Revised January 7th, 1890. Organized Feb. 11, 1889.Place Published: New YorkPublisher:Press of Rogers & SherwoodDate Published: 1990Description: 24 pp. With 5 full page diagrams. (12mo) 16x11 cm (6¼x4¼"), original burgundy blind stamped cloth, gilt stamped title.Rare and presumably earliest edition of these standard rules for trap shooting. Preceding the two recorded editions, published at Boston in 1893 and 1898, the latter described in Riling 1449. Scarce. PBA Galleries Auctions Appraisers
- Austen's Novels 10 volumes 1/1000 sets
- Title: The Novels of Jane AustenAuthor: Austen, JaneDescription: 10 volumes. Edited by R. Brimley Johnson. Introduction by Prof. William Lyon Phelps. Color plates by C.E. & H.M. Brock. Brown cloth, paper spine labels, top edges gilt. No. 458 of 1000 copies of the Hampshire Edition.There were two volumes of Letters not added to this set.Heading: Place Published: New YorkPublisher: Frank S. HolbyDate Published: 1906 PBA Galleries Auctions Appraisers
- Photo album of Castle & Cooke building Honolulu
- Heading: (Hawaii)Author: Title: Photo album of the construction of the Castle & Cooke Building, HonoluluPlace Published: HonoluluPublisher:H.F. Hill, photographerDate Published: 1922-24Description: Approximately 90 silver print photographs, 4¾x6½" or the reverse. Tipped to the pages of a period photo album. Each with the photographers stamp on the reverse and the month and year in pencil.The Cooke & Castle building at 130 Merchant Street was a downtown landmark for decades. It was demolished in 1966 to make way for the Financial Plaza of the Pacific. The album chronicles the construction from a hole in the ground in 1922 to completion in 1924. PBA Galleries Auctions Appraisers
- PBA Galleries Auctions Appraisers has 0 objects in the categories.