PBA Galleries Auctions Appraisers
Blog posts about "PBA Galleries Auctions Appraisers"
Realised prices "PBA Galleries Auctions Appraisers "
- Edward Lear Nonsense Rhymes & More
- Heading: Author: Lear, EdwardTitle: Nonsense Rhymes and Pictures [and] More Nonsense Rhymes and PicturesPlace Published: LeipzigPublisher:Arthur P. SchmidtDate Published: 1905 & 1907Description: 2 volumes in one. 35; 35 pp. Set to music by Margaret Ruthven Lang. With pictures by Lear. (4to) period red cloth, stamped in gilt and black on front and bordered in blind on rear. First Editions.Lear was drawing master to the children of the Earl of Derby. PBA Galleries Auctions Appraisers
- Cecil Leitch's Golf 1st Edition
- Heading: Author: Leitch, CecilTitle: GolfPlace Published: LondonPublisher:Thornton ButterworthDate Published: Description: _x000D_254 pp. Illustrated from photographs, including action shots and frontispiece portrait of the author. 8vo. Green cloth, gilt-lettered spine. First Edition._x000D__x000D_ "The golfing life and experiences of this very great English lady golfer" - Murdoch 447; D&M 23910; D&J L8980. PBA Galleries Auctions Appraisers
- Mark Twain The Quaker City Holy Land Excursion
- Heading: Author: Twain, MarkTitle: The Quaker City Holy Land Excursion: An Unfinished PlayPlace Published: No placePublisher:Privately PrintedDate Published: 1927Description: (8vo) original wrappers. First Edition. One of 200 copies. First Edition."Printed for and published by, M. Harzof, New York bookseller, who once stated that all but about 50 copies of the publication were destroyed by his order." - BAL. This copy with the bookplates of noted collectors Frederick W. Skiff and Estelle Doheny. BAL 3543. PBA Galleries Auctions Appraisers
- Memoirs of John Howard, Esq., F.R.S.
- Heading: Author: Taylor, ThomasTitle: Memoirs of John Howard, Esq., F.R.S.Place Published: LondonPublisher:John Hatchard and Son Date Published: 1836Description: Aquatint portrait frontispiece. (8vo) 16.5x10cm(6½x4") period three-quarter calf and cloth. Bound by J. Philip Aberdeen. Second Edition.John Howard was a Christian Philanthropist. Lots sold without reserve are sold As Is and are not returnable under any circumstances. The minimum shipping and handling per invoice is $20 for shipments to the US and $30 for shipments outside the US, please consider this when determining your bid amount. PBA Galleries Auctions Appraisers
- Southern Kikuyu before 1903 by Leakey
- Title: The Southern Kikuyu before 1903 - three volumesAuthor: Leakey, L.S.B.Description: 3 volumes. Cloth, dust jackets.Heading: zzc(Africa)Place Published: LondonPublisher: Academic PressDate Published: 1977 PBA Galleries Auctions Appraisers
- PBA Galleries Auctions Appraisers has 0 objects in the categories.