Rago Arts and Auction is a leading U.S. auction house with $30 million in sales in 2013. A vital force in the international market and a world-class venue through which to buy and sell, Rago provides their clients with a remarkable blend of global reach and personal service. Rago holds auctions of 20th and 21st Century design, fine art, decorative arts, furnishings, jewelry, militaria, coins and currency, Asian art, historic ephemera, and ethnographic items.
Rago offers valuations for personal property (from a single piece to collections and estates), appraisals, estate services, exhibitions and lectures in house and online. Its specialists are experts with up-to-date market knowledge. Rago's Sellers value an inquiry process which is convenient and confidential. Inquiries are answered within 1 to 3 business days and auction estimates for property Rago wishes to accept are free of charge. The house's commissions are highly competitive, with no hidden fees or buy-in charges.
All of Rago's auctions post online to an audience of over 3,000,000 viewers. Print catalogues, website and marketing program are designed to maximize the salability of the property Rago represents. Superior results invariably follow. The Rago Arts and Auction Center is based in New Jersey, midway between Philadelphia and New York City.
Blog posts about "Rago Art"
- Inspiration: Back to Basics
- January is here, time for the Christmas decorations to go back in the loft. No longer will red, green, gold and all the other festive colours adorn our interiors, however, no need to despair.
- Cool to be Kitsch
- Following the roaring success of Sotheby's Bear Witness sale, here are some of our favourite kitsch collectibles.
Realised prices "Rago Art "
- EDWARD ZUCCA Mystery Science Lamp...
- EDWARD ZUCCA Mystery Science Lamp #2, in mahogany, curly maple, ebony, copper and brass, 2002. Signed and dated. 19" x 19" x 11" Rago Art
- STYLE OF LIMBERT Desktop book...
- STYLE OF LIMBERT Desktop book trough with two drawers and letter holders. 10" x 23 3/4" x 7 1/4" Rago Art
- Bent wood settee, Austria, ca. 1970; Painted wood, woven wicker; Unmarked; 41" x 46" x 23"\nGood overall condition. Sturdy. Later sprayed black finish. Some chips and nicks to paint. Some minor overspray to wicker. Rago Art
- OTTO AND GERTRUD NATZLER; Footed...
- OTTO AND GERTRUD NATZLER; Footed coupe in light blue frothy hare"s fur glaze, Los Angeles, CA; Signed Natzler with paper label J544; 5 1/2" x 5"; Rago Art
- GEORGE NAKASHIMA Walnut Milkhouse...
- GEORGE NAKASHIMA Walnut Milkhouse coffee table. 16 1/2" x 36 3/4" x 33 1/2" Rago Art
- Rago Art has 0 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to Rago Art