Rago Arts and Auction is a leading U.S. auction house with $30 million in sales in 2013. A vital force in the international market and a world-class venue through which to buy and sell, Rago provides their clients with a remarkable blend of global reach and personal service. Rago holds auctions of 20th and 21st Century design, fine art, decorative arts, furnishings, jewelry, militaria, coins and currency, Asian art, historic ephemera, and ethnographic items.
Rago offers valuations for personal property (from a single piece to collections and estates), appraisals, estate services, exhibitions and lectures in house and online. Its specialists are experts with up-to-date market knowledge. Rago's Sellers value an inquiry process which is convenient and confidential. Inquiries are answered within 1 to 3 business days and auction estimates for property Rago wishes to accept are free of charge. The house's commissions are highly competitive, with no hidden fees or buy-in charges.
All of Rago's auctions post online to an audience of over 3,000,000 viewers. Print catalogues, website and marketing program are designed to maximize the salability of the property Rago represents. Superior results invariably follow. The Rago Arts and Auction Center is based in New Jersey, midway between Philadelphia and New York City.
Objects "Rago Art"
Blog posts about "Rago Art"
- Inspiration: Back to Basics
- January is here, time for the Christmas decorations to go back in the loft. No longer will red, green, gold and all the other festive colours adorn our interiors, however, no need to despair.
- Cool to be Kitsch
- Following the roaring success of Sotheby's Bear Witness sale, here are some of our favourite kitsch collectibles.
Realised prices "Rago Art "
- SYDNEY CASH; Sculpture, New York,...
- SYDNEY CASH; Sculpture, New York, 1981; Glass and metal wire; Signed Cash 81; 13" x 11 1/2" x 7" Rago Art
- ALESSI / ALFRA Three pieces:...
- ALESSI / ALFRA Three pieces: teapot, cream pitcher and sugar dish in silver and black lacquered metal. All stamped with Alfra Italy hallmark. Teapot: 5 1/2" x 7 1/2" x 5" Rago Art
- TIFFANY STUDIOS
- Favrile glass bud vase with bronze base, New York, 1890s; Glass etched L.C.T. Favrile, base stamped LOUIS C. TIFFANY FURNACES INC. 159 and incised 1743; 13" x 4"\nGlass: small chip to base, some dirt/mineral deposits to interior. Base: excellent condition. Rago Art
- STEUBEN Boudoir lamp, the patinated...
- STEUBEN Boudoir lamp, the patinated candlestick base topped by a beautifully colored ribbed shade going from magenta to frosted white with caramel band. Maker touch mark in fitter ring. 15 1/2" x 8" Rago Art
- CURTIS JERE Pair of chrome table...
- CURTIS JERE Pair of chrome table lamps on black enameled metal bases. Including shade: 32" x 21" x 12" Rago Art
- Rago Art has 1 678 objects in the categories.
- Arts & Graphics
- Books, Maps & Manuscripts
- Carpets, Rugs & Textile
- Furniture, Design & Mirrors
- Jewellery & Gems
- Medals, Arms & Armour
- Nautica, Technica & Optic
- Oriental ceramics & Works of art
- Porcelain & Pottery
- Silver & Gold
- Toys & Collectables
- Watches & Clocks
Find address and telephone number to Rago Art