Rago Arts and Auction is a leading U.S. auction house with $30 million in sales in 2013. A vital force in the international market and a world-class venue through which to buy and sell, Rago provides their clients with a remarkable blend of global reach and personal service. Rago holds auctions of 20th and 21st Century design, fine art, decorative arts, furnishings, jewelry, militaria, coins and currency, Asian art, historic ephemera, and ethnographic items.
Rago offers valuations for personal property (from a single piece to collections and estates), appraisals, estate services, exhibitions and lectures in house and online. Its specialists are experts with up-to-date market knowledge. Rago's Sellers value an inquiry process which is convenient and confidential. Inquiries are answered within 1 to 3 business days and auction estimates for property Rago wishes to accept are free of charge. The house's commissions are highly competitive, with no hidden fees or buy-in charges.
All of Rago's auctions post online to an audience of over 3,000,000 viewers. Print catalogues, website and marketing program are designed to maximize the salability of the property Rago represents. Superior results invariably follow. The Rago Arts and Auction Center is based in New Jersey, midway between Philadelphia and New York City.
Objects "Rago Art"
Blog posts about "Rago Art"
- Inspiration: Back to Basics
- January is here, time for the Christmas decorations to go back in the loft. No longer will red, green, gold and all the other festive colours adorn our interiors, however, no need to despair.
- Cool to be Kitsch
- Following the roaring success of Sotheby's Bear Witness sale, here are some of our favourite kitsch collectibles.
Realised prices "Rago Art "
- ITALIAN CERAMICS; Grouping of...
- ITALIAN CERAMICS; Grouping of fifteen pieces: pair of covered jars, vase, jardinere, two bird sculptures, and five bowls (two modeled as birds); Most signed Italy and numbered; Tallest: 18" Rago Art
- ORIENTAL RUG; All over rose design...
- ORIENTAL RUG; All over rose design on dark blue ground; 109" x 70 1/2" Rago Art
- WHARTON ESHERICK; Woodcut on rice...
- WHARTON ESHERICK; Woodcut on rice paper, "Riding," 1928; Provenance: Private Collection, West Virginia; Signed, dated and titled; Image: 6" x 4", sheet: 16" x 11" Rago Art
- Anthony Michael Autorino (American,...
- New Hope from Lewis Island, 2002; Oil on canvas (framed); Signed, dated and titled; 22" x 28"; Provenance: Private Collection, New York\nSigned lower right recto. Signed, dated and titled on verso. Frame has multiple dents and gilt loss. No other issues noted. Please be advised that condition reports are often updated during preview. Please be sure to check for updated condition reports the day of the sale, as there may have been a change or addition. Rago Art
- MARY ANN "TOOTS" ZYNSKY...
- MARY ANN "TOOTS" ZYNSKY (b. 1951); Filet-de-Verre vessel, "Birthday Chaos," USA; Signed Z; 4 1/2" x 16 1/2" Rago Art
Find address and telephone number to Rago Art