Thomas Watson, established at The Gallery Saleroom in Darlington in 1840 is the oldest and most respected auction house in the North East of England. The auction house has a reputation that has been built diligently across centuries. With clients depending upon their expert auctioneers and valuers for more than 170 years. Thomas Watson have moved with the times to offer auction and valuation services that are relevant to the twenty first century. Where other auctioneers and valuers have lost touch with their modern clientele, Thomas Watson has successfully transitioned into the present age. Annually, Thomas Watson conducts approximately 24 sales, sometimes more, all of which will be listed in their auction calendar.Their auctioneers and valuers can help to prepare you for an upcoming sale, letting you depend upon their vast wealth of knowledge and years of experience. Thomas Watson offer every client a personal level of service to take them through the auction process.
- United Kingdom
Blog posts about "Thomas Watson"
- Pottery, from Middlesbrough with love
- One of the biggest private collections of Middlesbrough's famous 19th century pottery will be auctioned in the region this month.
- A Little Piece of China Trade History is Finally Mine
- In December 2014, a unique collection of 96 gouache paintings were sold at Uppsala Auktionskammare in Sweden. They depict the multitude of individual vessels found on the Chinese waterways during the 18th century. Having belonged to one of Sweden's great naval figures, Fredrik af Chapman, they had quietly resided at his eccentric country estate Skärfva Manor, in southern Sweden, since the 1780's.
Realised prices "Thomas Watson "
- Thomas Watson has 0 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to Thomas Watson