Ahlers & Ogletree Auction Gallery
Blog posts about "Ahlers & Ogletree Auction Gallery"
Realised prices "Ahlers & Ogletree Auction Gallery "
- Dresden Lace Figural Grouping, Musicians at Piano
- Dresden Lace Figural Grouping, Musicians at Piano\nGerman, 20th century. A Dresden lace porcelain figural grouping depicting a woman in full pink and white lace dress seated at a piano in a blue chair with her lace shawl draped over the head of the piano beside a standing male playing a flute, the grouping on a gilt decorated porcelain pedestal. Marked to underside "Dresden Art Made in Germany" below crossed swords with W and R. Approximately 6.75" x 8" x 4". Ahlers & Ogletree Auction Gallery
- Set of 12 Sterling & Porcelain Aquatic Champagnes
- Set of 12 Sterling & Porcelain Aquatic Champagnes\nMauser Manufacturing Co. (American (New York), 1887-1903) for C.D. Peacock (American (Chicago), founded as the House of Peacock in 1837 and renamed C.D. Peacock in 1889). Set of twelve American Aesthetic matching champagne coupes with hand painted porcelain cup at top with exterior decorated with pink coral and other aquatic plants against mint to turquoise ground, interiors with similar decoration on white ground with gilt beaded border and rim supported on a tapered shaft with beaded ring leading to shaped foot with mussel, clam or oyster shell motif. Each marked on bottom with maker's mark for Mauser in the form of a horse with M in body with "925/1000 FINE", "STERLING" and retailer's mark "C.D. PEACOCK" with number "5730". Each approximate height 4.75", diameter of cup 4", diameter of foot 3.5". Provenance: Acquired by a Private Collection in Atlanta, Georgia from the Weyerhaeuser Estate in Minnesota. Ahlers & Ogletree Auction Gallery
- Pair 19th C. French Parcel Gilt Bronze Candelabras
- Pair 19th C. French Parcel Gilt Bronze Candelabras\nFrench, 19th century. A pair of Neoclassical style petite parcel gilt two light candelabras with graduated and highly textured disc foot surmounted by turned form shaft and two opposing arms each terminating in a single candle cup and adorned with acanthus leaf scrolls and flowers, with a flambeau finial at apex of shaft. Approximate height 10.25", width across arms 10.25". Ahlers & Ogletree Auction Gallery
- Pre Columbian Strung Stone Beads
- Pre Columbian Strung Stone Beads\nPre-Columbian strung beads of various size, approximately 65 beads. Beads in grey, cream and light green patina. Length of strand approximately 19.5". Provenance: Purchased from auction in Atlanta, Georgia on September 26, 1974. Accompanied with copy of catalogue list from auction sale. Ahlers & Ogletree Auction Gallery
- Chinese Porcelain Figural Ginger Jar
- Chinese Porcelain Figural Ginger Jar\nChinese, 20th century, possibly earlier. Porcelain ginger jar with later replacement round wood lid with almond form finial above porcelain storage vessel hand painted with courtly women and child in a garden with bamboo fencing and pink cherry blossoms. Black character marks on opposite side of figural scene. Jar raised on wooden stand. Overall height (including stand) 11.3". Ahlers & Ogletree Auction Gallery
- Ahlers & Ogletree Auction Gallery has 0 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to Ahlers & Ogletree Auction Gallery