Art Auction France
ART AUCTION FRANCE is an auction house situated in Paris, in the very same area as the Drouot Auction House.
Established in 2015, ART AUCTION FRANCE organised its first sale last november, offering the collection: "Yves Plantin - Galerie du Luxembourg".
Made up of around 700 lots, dating mostly from 1880 to 1920, its sale offered works from the major Art Nouveau and Art Déco artists such as Tamara de Lempicka, Georges Lepape, Jean Dunand, Rupert Carabin, Boutet de Monvel, etc. A promising programme awaits for its upcoming sales...
Blog posts about "Art Auction France"
- Louise Vuitton, Jean Després and Giuseppe Rivadossi at auction
- As four of Paris' biggest art fairs kick off this week, Art Auction France's spring sale is sure to also excite collectors.
- Inspiration: Decorative arts through the centuries
- On 10th December, two major auctions will be held at Art Auction France. The first sale is dedicated to 20th century decorative arts, whilst the second sale will feature art, antique furniture and paintings. Check out Barnebys top picks from the sales, don't forget to click on the lot to discover more.
- Collection of Yves Plantin at Art Auction France
- On 22nd and 23rd November, Art Auction France will present the collection of Yves Plantin, co-founder of the Luxembourg Gallery.
Realised prices "Art Auction France "
- Art Auction France has 0 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to Art Auction France