Woolley & Wallis
- United Kingdom
Objects "Woolley & Wallis"
Blog posts about "Woolley & Wallis"
Realised prices "Woolley & Wallis "
- A mixed lot of antique silver Old English pattern spoons
- A mixed lot of antique silver Old English pattern spoons,\nvarious dates and makers,\ncomprising: two pairs of tablespoons, five single tablespoons, and a dessert spoon, plus a spoon with maker's mark PS, the terminal of re-shaped and rounded form, probably from a trefid, approx. weight 19oz. (11) Woolley & Wallis
- 'BBB' a William De Morgan late Fulham period tile painted in shades of yellow
- 'BBB' a William De Morgan late Fulham period tile painted in shades of yellow, aubergine and green on a white ground impressed DM98 roundel 15.5cm. square Woolley & Wallis
- A George IV silver raised relief snuff box
- A George IV silver raised relief snuff box, Mazeppa,\nby Thomas Edwards, London 1829,\nrectangular form, the hinged cover with a scene of Mazeppa strapped to a horse being pursued by a wolf, silver-gilt interior, foliate thumb-piece, reeded sides and engine-turned base, length 8.3cm, approx. weight 4.6oz.\nProvenance: Phillips, New Bond Street, London July 1997. Woolley & Wallis
- A French satinwood beside table in Louis XVI style
- A French satinwood beside table in Louis XVI style, with ormolu mounts, the marble top above a frieze drawer and a marble lined cupboard, late 19th century, 81.3cm high, 476.7cm wide, 32.3cm deep. Woolley & Wallis
- A pair of German silver mounted Art Nouveau claret jugs
- A pair of German silver mounted Art Nouveau claret jugs,\nby Herman Schrader,\nbaluster form with hobnail cut decoration, the mounts with stylised decoration and scroll handles and domed hinged covers, height 32cm. (2) Woolley & Wallis
Find address and telephone number to Woolley & Wallis