Based in South Carolina, Charlton Hall is Southeast America’s leading auction house. With over eighty years of industry experience Charlton Hall offer their clients the personal service they expect from a regional auction house with results that match and often exceed those of larger firms. Charlton Hall pride themselves on providing fair, professional and practical assistance to clients wishing to have their collections appraised or offered in their auctions.
Over the years Charlton Hall has proven to be an industry leader. Charlton Hall were one of the first auction houses to utilize digital photography and develop an interactive website and they were the first regional auction house to produce an illustrated catalogue. Charlton Hall was also one of the first of three auction houses to broadcast their sales on the worldwide web. Charlton Hall continues to set new industry standards in their recently built state-of-the-art auction facility by offering live internet bidding directly on their website.
Blog posts about "Charlton Hall"
- No place like home: Inside Château de Palayson vineyard in Provence
- When Christine and Alan von Eggers Rudd saw the dilapidated vineyard Château de Palayson a stone's throw from the French Riviera in Provence, it took just five minutes for them to decide to buy it. Today, the couple produce award-winning wine at the vineyard and have renovated the glorious Château with a mix of French, Gustavian and modern pieces.
- All things weird and wonderful!
- December is a busy month in the world of auctions. If you are after something a little on the unconventional side, we've handpicked a few of our favourite lots.
Realised prices "Charlton Hall "
- Charlton Hall has 0 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to Charlton Hall