TimeLine Auctions was launched in 2009 after having been active as TimeLine Originals since the 1990’s. They are specialized in Coins and artefacts of all periods and cultures.
Blog posts about "Timeline Auctions"
Realised prices "Timeline Auctions "
- Egyptian Pair of Alabaster and Bronze Eye Inlays
- A striking pair of eye inlays comprising two lentoid panels in white alabaster, the large, round pupils in black steatite; to the outer edges, bronze surrounds depicting kohl cosmetic lines; together with separate bronze brow arches. 95 grams total, 85 mm average (3 1/2"). Fine condition, repaired.  Timeline Auctions
- Celtic Bronze Cosmetic Grinders
- Circa 1st century BC-1st century AD. A pair of cast bronze cosmetic grinders comprising: a long grinder bed with knop terminals and suspension loop, decorated with rows of triangles; a broad grinder bed with one knop terminal and suspension loop, decorated with bilinear chevrons. Bronze, 18 grams total, 83 mm and 60 mm. Very fine condition, one terminal lost in antiquity.  Timeline Auctions
- Greek Minoan / Mycenaean Gold Ring
- Circa 1,600-1,100 BC. A gold finger ring formed as a single band with granulation in lozenge panels; a filigree wire to each rim and centrally. Gold, 8.84 grams, 19 mm overall (approximate size British M 1/2, USA 6 1/2, Europe 13.16, Japan 13). Very fine condition. Timeline Auctions
- Roman Blue-Green Funnel
- A pale blue-green iridescent glass funnel with bell-shaped bowl and drop-shaped hollow handle; everted rim. 40 grams, 12.5cm (5"). Fine condition. Rare. Timeline Auctions
- Medieval Gold Finger Ring with Sapphire
- A finger ring with flat-section hoop and octagonal bezel with inset cabochon sapphire to the upper face. 2.82 grams, 24 mm overall, 17.86 mm internal diameter (approximate size British O 1/2, USA 7 1/2, Europe 16.0, Japan 15) (1"). Fine condition. Timeline Auctions
- Timeline Auctions has 0 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to Timeline Auctions