Clars Auction Gallery
Clars Auction Gallery was founded by Harvey Clar and has 40 years of experience of arranging auctions. Since 1996, Redge A. Martin has run Clars Auction Gallery. Founder Clar is still active in the company since he still performs evaluations and auctions. The lots offered by Clars are mostly fine art, but it is also possible to find furniture, jewelry, cars, silver and much more at their auctions. Clars is one of the leading auction houses in the Western US. They have customers not only all over US, but also worldwide. Two-day auctions are held monthly at the Clars premises in North Oakland. At every auction, the customers have the chance to bid on 1500-2000 items. The auctions hosted by Clars are always very popular: around 3000-5000 people attend the auctions and previews every month. Clars provide an online catalogue with information about their current lots. The catalogue are distributed worldwide to over 300 000 dealers and collectors.For the past 10 years, online bidding has been possible for most of the lots.
Blog posts about "Clars Auction Gallery"
Realised prices "Clars Auction Gallery "
- 2636: One PCGS Certified 1904 $20 Gold
- Lot of one, PCGS Certified, 1904 $20 Gold coin, MS 61 Clars Auction Gallery
- (lot of 2) The Franklin Mint "The Imperial Jeweled Egg"
- (lot of 2) The Franklin Mint "The Imperial Jeweled Egg" chess set, and "Sapphire Garden" hand-painted limited edition, by House of Faberge, largest: 9"h Clars Auction Gallery
- Will & Finck carving fork, 19th century
- Will & Finck, San Francisco, carving fork, 19th century. Fork with stag bone handle, silver plated band, and pommel with engraved monogram. impressed mark. 10"l. Clars Auction Gallery
- Painting, Edwin Hayes
- Edwin Hayes (British, 1820-1904), Storm Off the Irish Coast, oil on board, signed lower right, board: 9.5"h x 13.5"w, overall (with frame): 13.5"h x 17.25"w Clars Auction Gallery
- (lot of 4) Staffordshire pearlware figures depicting
- (lot of 4) Staffordshire pearlware figures depicting the Four Seasons, late 18th or early 19th century, comprising Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter personified as young women, each with polychrome decoration and resting on a square plinth, retaining labels for prominent British dealer Earle D. Vandekar of Knightsbridge, 9"h x 3.75"sq. Provenance: From the Pebble Beach, CA estate of Richard Mellon Scaife Clars Auction Gallery
- Clars Auction Gallery has 0 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to Clars Auction Gallery