Julien's Auctions has established itself as the world's premier entertainment, sports and celebrity memorabilia auction house. With expertise specializing in entertainment memorabilia, sports and celebrity estate auctions. Julien's Auctions present a live auction in their gallery in Beverly Hills while concurrently managing a complete online catalog and bidding platform.
Julien's property specialists have expertise in the memorabilia market and also fine & decorative arts allowing Julien's to accommodate complete collections of celebrity homes and estates.
Previous auctions include the collections of Cher, The Estate of Bob Hope, Steven Tyler, The Estate of Marilyn Monroe, The Estate of Tony Curtis, Barbra Streisand, The Estate of Mary Pickford and memorabilia from the life and careers of Michael Jackson, Elvis, The Beatles, Madonna and numerous others.
Julien's Auctions works with celebrity clients and the entertainment industry to create auctions that benefit their charity interests. Previous charity auctions have been conducted with U2, The Elton John Foundation, MusiCares, The Gibson Foundation, The Grammy Foundation and the sale of individual items for Angelina Jolie, Cher and other high profile clients.
Blog posts about "Julien's Auctions"
- 'Happy Birthday Mr/Mrs President' That iconic Monroe dress at auction
- The date is Saturday, 19th May, 1962, the Democratic fundraiser is taking place at Madison Square Garden and President John F. Kennedy is nearing his 45th birthday. Out steps a sultry Monroe, wearing a white ermine fur coat which she removes to reveal a skintight, sheer, flesh-coloured dress. The design by Jean Louis featured over 2 500 hand stitched crystals and became one of the most iconic garments in entertainment and political history.
- ''100% he would love it'' Truman Capote's ashes under the hammer at LA auction house
- The ashes of Truman Capote, one of America's greatest 20th century writers, will be going under the hammer at LA's Julien's Auctions.
- Work it out! Jane Fonda's leotard and Andy Warhol portrait come to auction
- In the 1980's through to the 1990's Jane Fonda was the leotard-wearing queen of aerobics. Now fans of the actress can get their hands on one of the leotards which once adorned Fonda's buns of steel as L.A.'s Julien's will be auctioneering a collection of pieces from Fonda's estate.
- 7 drums from Ringo Starr's incredible career to hit the auction market
- Hollywood auction house Julien's next month will be holding the sale of Ringo Starr and Barbara Bach's collection. The sale features pieces from their London, Beverly Hills and Monaco residences.
- Most important Beatles' guitar to hit the market
- The most historically important guitar associated with The Beatles ever will be offered at Julien's Auctions next month.
Realised prices "Julien's Auctions "
- Julien's Auctions has 0 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to Julien's Auctions