Susanin's Auctioneers & Appraisers
Susanin’s Auctioneer & Appraisers have for the past 20 years been serving as a global market for buyers and sellers.
Susainin’s offers appraisals & estate services with their dedicated team of specialists. They host fifteen auctions a year with a variety of auction features, including online & printed catalogues with the possibility to bid online, by phone or in-house.
Their auctions feature offer English & Continental Furniture, Decorative Arts, Rugs & Carpets, Asian Arts, Fine Paintings, Prints & Sculptures, Silver, Fine Jewelry & Timepieces, Couture & Accessories, Coins, Ephemera, Collectibles, & more.
Blog posts about "Susanin's Auctioneers & Appraisers"
Realised prices "Susanin's Auctioneers & Appraisers "
- A French bronze and onyx figural encrier
- Late 19th century, the stepped cartouche-form plinth with a utensil well before a pair of lidded pots with glass liners flanking a bust of a man, 8.5'' H x 18'' W x 11'' D, est: $300/500\nProvenance: Property from a Private Pasadena, CA Collector. Condition: Good condition overall. Bronze elements nicely cast. General marks, scratches and rubbing to surface overall. Onyx in good condition with scattered minor chipped losses. Possibly formerly with additional element under bust. With some brownish discoloration to onyx around bust. Should clean off. Glass liners to pots probably original. With typical chipped losses to edge. One foot lacking to underside, one replaced, two original would benefit from replacement. AS-IS. ALL SALES FINAL. Susanin's Auctioneers & Appraisers
- A 14K yellow gold and diamond single stone ring
- 14K yellow gold, centering a transitional-cut round diamond gauged at approximately 2.00 cts, and graded M+ color and VS clarity, size 8, 8.7 gms, est: $2500/3500\nCondition: Overall good condition, easily sized. AS-IS. ALL SALES FINAL. Susanin's Auctioneers & Appraisers
- Donna Schuster (1883-1953 Los Angeles, CA)
- Painting on the veranda, watercolor on paper under glass, sight size: 14.25'' H x 21.25'' W, est: $5000/7000\nsigned lower left: Donna Schuster. Provenance: Private Collection, Pasadena, CA. Condition: Visual: Generally good condition. Not examined out of frame. AS-IS. ALL SALES FINAL. Susanin's Auctioneers & Appraisers
- An Art Deco diamond and platinum ring
- Centering an old European-cut diamond, 0.85 ct, flanked by four old European-cut diamonds totaling 0.15 ct, size 5.5, est: $1200/1800\nProvenance: Property from a Private Collection, Altadena, CA. Condition: Signs of normal wear, overall good condition, easily sized. AS-IS. ALL SALES FINAL. Susanin's Auctioneers & Appraisers
- A 14K yellow gold and diamond ring
- 14K yellow gold, centering a full-cut round diamond gauged at 0.75 ct, and graded I-J color and I clarity, set with 23 round and 8 baguette-cut diamonds totaling 0.60 ct, and graded H-I color and VS clarity, size 7.25, est: $800/1200\nProvenance: Property from a Private Los Angeles, CA Collector. Condition: Overall good condition, easily sized. AS-IS. ALL SALES FINAL. Susanin's Auctioneers & Appraisers
- Susanin's Auctioneers & Appraisers has 0 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to Susanin's Auctioneers & Appraisers