Susanin's Auctioneers & Appraisers
Susanin’s Auctioneer & Appraisers have for the past 20 years been serving as a global market for buyers and sellers.
Susainin’s offers appraisals & estate services with their dedicated team of specialists. They host fifteen auctions a year with a variety of auction features, including online & printed catalogues with the possibility to bid online, by phone or in-house.
Their auctions feature offer English & Continental Furniture, Decorative Arts, Rugs & Carpets, Asian Arts, Fine Paintings, Prints & Sculptures, Silver, Fine Jewelry & Timepieces, Couture & Accessories, Coins, Ephemera, Collectibles, & more.
Blog posts about "Susanin's Auctioneers & Appraisers"
Realised prices "Susanin's Auctioneers & Appraisers "
- Wilfrid Taylor Mills (1912-1988 Los Angeles, CA)
- ''Angels Flight'', Los Angeles at 3rd and Hill Street, oil on canvas, 22'' H x 28'' W, est: $3000/4000\nsigned lower right: W. Mills. Note: Wilfred Mills was an employee with the City of Los Angeles and also a good friend of fellow artist Ben Abril. Provenance: This painting was commissioned by Syd Smith, owner and operator of Angels Flight. Condition: Visual: Generally good condition. Blacklight: No evidence of restoration under blacklight. AS-IS. ALL SALES FINAL. Susanin's Auctioneers & Appraisers
- Paul Lauritz (1889-1975 Glendale, CA)
- ''The Old Road or The Road to Laguna'', winding road through a eucalyptus landscape, oil on canvas, 32'' H x 36'' W, est: $15,000/20,000\nc. 1920s, signed lower left: Paul Lauritz, titled on the original frame. Note: Painting acquired directly from the artist. According to the present owner, Lauritz told the original purchaser that 'The Old Road' was also titled 'The Road to Laguna'. An original black and white photograph which shows the painting hanging in the original owner's home accompanies the lot. Provenance: Purchased directly from the artist, by descent to current owner, Private Collection, Laguna Beach, CA. Condition: Visual: Generally good condition. Minor craquelure throughout. Blacklight: No evidence of restoration under blacklight. AS-IS. ALL SALES FINAL. Susanin's Auctioneers & Appraisers
- William Holmes Sullivan (1870-1908 British)
- ''A Stormy Sunset'', Soldiers on horseback riding in column toward the sunset, oil on board laid to board, 7.75'' H x 9.75'' W, est: $900/1200\nsigned and dated lower right: W. H. Sullivan 1885, signed again, titled and dated verso. Provenance: Property from an Important Estate, Orange County, CA. Condition: Visual: Generally good condition. Minor frame abrasion along edges. Fine crazing along the lower edge. Blacklight: No evidence of restoration under blacklight. AS-IS. ALL SALES FINAL. Susanin's Auctioneers & Appraisers
- Louis Haghe (1806-1885 British)
- Visitors arriving, figures in a courtyard, watercolor on paper under glass, sight size: 17.5'' H x 26'' W, est: $800/1200\nsigned and dated lower right: L. Haghe 1872. Provenance: Guenthers Galleries, Cleveland, OH; Private Collection, Ohio, acquired from the above, circa 1960s. Condition: Visual: Generally good condition. Not examined out of the frame. AS-IS. ALL SALES FINAL. Susanin's Auctioneers & Appraisers
- A Royal Vienna style porcelain plate beauty on a swing
- Late 19th/20th century, with underglaze blue beehive mark to underside, depicting a beauty on a garland swing attended by putti, signed Bison, 9.5'''' Dia., est: $500/700\nProvenance: Property of a Private California Collector. Condition: Good condition overall. Colors vibrant. Decoration very nicely executed. General light marks and scratches commensurate with age. AS-IS. ALL SALES FINAL. Susanin's Auctioneers & Appraisers
- Susanin's Auctioneers & Appraisers has 0 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to Susanin's Auctioneers & Appraisers