Bertolami Fine Arts
Art Coins Rome-ACR Auctions is a well-known name to numismatic collectors worldwide.
Under this name in 2011 the leading Roman auction house specialising in the sale of antique coins and medals embarked on a course that was to see the opening of offices in Munich and London, and to expand its area of expertise to include archaeology, ancient, modern and contemporary art and more recently to operate under the new name of Bertolami Fine Arts.
Currently, the artistic multifaceted structure of Bertolami Fine Arts includes:
• an auction house specialized in the sale of numismatic, archaeological and artistic objects; through live sales and alternative channels (private sales, selling exhibitions, shop on line)
• a planning office for exhibitions, cultural events, press office, and communication campaigns
• a cultural salon
• The Roman School Archive
Blog posts about "Bertolami Fine Arts"
- ''I always run into strong women who are looking for weak men to dominate them.'': Women in art
- ''I always run into strong women who are looking for weak men to dominate them.'' - Andy Warhol
- Making a cameo
- Bertolami Fine Arts sale on 1st October will see ancient artefacts including sculpture, ceramics, brooches and gems go under the virtual hammer in an online only sale, a real meeting of the ancient and the modern!
- Spend big bucks (or not) at Bertolami Fine Arts
- More than 550 watches, pieces of jewellery and silverware will be going under the gavel at Rome's Palazzo Caetani Lovatelli, the headquarters of Bertolami Fine Arts.
Realised prices "Bertolami Fine Arts "
- Bertolami Fine Arts has 0 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to Bertolami Fine Arts