Blog posts about "Curator's Eye"
- Dogon sculpture which inspired Cubism hits auction market
- One of the most extraordinary Dogon figures to have come to auction in recent years will be hitting the auction market in The Curator's Eye Tribal Art auction on 28th July.
- The Curator's Eye presents an African Art sale
- The Curator's Eye allows private dealers to present their pieces online to a global marketplace. From 28th to 31st July, TCE will host an online auction of African Art, with objects in the sale rigorously vetted by experts from around the world at shows such as the Parcours des Mondes in Paris, BRUNEAF and BRAFA in Brussels, and The San Francisco and New York Tribal Art Show in the U.S.
- The Curator's Eye and BADA announce first online auction
- The Curator's Eye (TCE) and The British Antique Dealers' Association (The BADA) have announced that their first live, online-only auction will take place on 14th July. The experimental partnership allows collectors to buy from high end art dealers in an auction format, with no buyers premiums.
Realised prices "Curator's Eye "
- Curator's Eye has 0 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to Curator's Eye
- Curator's Eye
US +1 888-599-5099
UK +44 800-086-8995