Boningtons are a firm of auctioneers and valuers of antiques and fine art with a growing international reputation for being one of the UK's leading provincial salerooms. Combining innovative marketing strategies with first class knowledge in all fields of art and antiques, Boningtons have continued to realise exceptional results for all our clients. Boningtons are based in Essex, with a close proximity to London. Boningtons offer competitive rates and commitment to new technologies such as live internet bidding. The live bidding has resulted in some extremely significant prices being achieved for important pieces.
Blog posts about "Boningtons"
- Churchill paintings worth £800 000 to be sold at Chelmsford auction house
- Boningtons Auctioneers, Chelmsford, will this week host a sale which features two oil paintings by Sir Winston Churchill. This is the first time a regional auction house has ever offered original works by Churchill. The pictures will be offered on 27th July at Bonington's saleroom in Epping, where Churchill served as MP between 1924 and 1945.
- Christie's Old Masters sale totals £19 million
- Last night Christie's Old Master & British Painting sale had a realised total of £18 993 500
Realised prices "Boningtons "
- Boningtons has 0 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to Boningtons