Objects "British Bespoke"
Blog posts about "British Bespoke"
- From the ashes: Restored fireplaces
- With salvage antiques and architectural pieces making their way into the most stylish of homes, check out Barnebys guide to reclaimed interior design.
- 7 of the best: Jewellery on Barnebys
- From Tiffany & Co. shells, Danish design to the Eye of Horus, check out seven of the best pieces of jewellery on Barnebys right now.
- What's it Worth? Madame Chiang Kai-shek
- Two first editions of paintings by Madame Chiang Kai-Shek arrived through the valuation service this month which proved particularly interesting as they were signed with a personal dedication to the Ambassador of Nicaragua in 1970s.
Realised prices "British Bespoke "
- British Bespoke has 337 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to British Bespoke