Auctioneers of Antique Prints, Maps, Art and Antiquarian Books. Specialists in overseas transactions, in house packing service with worldwide cost effective shipping. Auctions every 6 weeks.
- United Kingdom
Blog posts about "Albion Auctions"
Realised prices "Albion Auctions "
- Hogarth, William & Cook, Thomas 1812 Set of 6 Large Copper Plates. Marriage-A-la-Mode
- Copper Plates Published 1812, London for "Hogarth Restored. The Whole Works of the Celebrated William Hogarth..." By Thomas Cook. Paper Size: 24 x 17 inch (60 x 43cm) Margin water staining present, affecting image on one plate. Albion Auctions
- Bartoli, Pietro Santi 1729 Lot of 6 Copper Plates of Ancient Roman Lamps
- Copper Plates Published 1729, Rome for "Le Antiche Lucerne Sepolcrali Figurate..." by Pietro Santi Bartoli & Giovanni Pietro Bellori. Paper Size: 13 x 8.5 inch (33 x 22cm) Good Condition Albion Auctions
- Speed, John & Keere, Pieter van den 1675 Map of The Roman Empire
- Copper Engraved Map Published 1675, London for "A Prospect of the Most Famous Parts of the World" by John Speed & Pieter van den Keere. English text to verso. Paper Size: 6 x 4 inch (16 x 10cm) Large chip to bottom margin, slightly affecting border Albion Auctions
- Hill, David Octavius 1820's Rare Hand Coloured Lithograph of Dunkeld, Scotland
- Hand Coloured Lithograph Published 1821-27, Perth, Edinburgh & London for "Sketches of Scenery in Perthshire, Drawn from Nature & on Stone" by David Octavius Hill. Rare and Landmark Lithographic Views. Generally recognised as the earliest Lithographic Views produced in Scotland. Paper Size: 18 x 11 inch (46 x 28cm) Minor margin toning. Good Condition Albion Auctions
- Vanity Fair Prints (Game Hunters) 1894-1905 Pair of Lithographs
- Frederic Courtney Selous and Reginald Rimington-Wilson. Chromolithographs Published 1894-1905, London for "Vanity Fair" Paper Size: 15.5 x 11 inch (39 x 28cm) Approx. Good Condition Albion Auctions
- Albion Auctions has 0 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to Albion Auctions