Blog posts about "Arrivals"
- Asian arts: A remarkable auction with both Chinese taste and fine export porcelain
- On 11th and 12th February, Belgium's Rob Michiels Auctions will hold a sale of an impressive collection of Asian works of art, with the majority of the sale featuring Chinese porcelain.
- Britannia Ruled: The Brits who owned the American airwaves in the sixties
- In 1963, The Beatles released their first U.S. single "Please Please Me." The following year, "I Want to Hold Your Hand" appeared on Billboard's Top Forty chart. On 7th February, 1964, The Beatles flew from London to New York City for a ten day trip. From John F. Kennedy airport to the streets of New York, Beatlemania was everywhere. And that was it - the Sixties belonged to Britain.
- From Madrid, La Laguna, Barcelona to Paris
- From Hemingway to Picasso, Fitzgerald and Dali, the sleeping beauty that is Paris has seen creatives flutter to the city. Since the early 1920s, thanks to Gertrude Stein championing mavericks of the arts in her Paris salon, the city has continued to be a home for artists.
- Diamonds are a girl's best friend and rubies, pearls, emeralds...
- Hôtel des Ventes de Monte-Carlo's Jewellery and Watches sale on 24th October features the most exquisite collection of diamonds, emeralds, pearls and more.
- Over £570 000 realised in Tennants July art sales
- Tennants ''Modern Life in Print'' sale on 23rd July, which featured works by members of the Grosvenor School of Art, smashed estimates, reaching a total sales figure of £154 450.
Realised prices "Arrivals "
- Arrivals has 181 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to Arrivals