Maddox Gallery is at the forefront of the contemporary and modern art world. It has built a reputation for sourcing and exhibiting exclusive, cutting-edge art from internationally acclaimed and emerging artists. The gallery prides itself on providing collectors of all levels with an accessible platform offering clients a bespoke service of the highest quality.
The gallery is located on Maddox Street in the heart of Mayfair, London. Four floors of a Victorian townhouse have been designed and renovated to showcase the gallery’s impressive modern art collection in a fittingly inviting atmosphere. A glass atrium fills the space with natural light in which the artworks’ technical detail can be appreciated, and black parquet flooring gives the space a contemporary feel in keeping with the art exhibited.
The gallery doubles as an event space hosting art presentations and lectures, workshops, live art demonstrations and curated dinners with leading experts from the international art world.
Objects "Maddox Gallery"
Blog posts about "Maddox Gallery"
- Maddox Gallery at Bankrobber
- Following a roaring success of a year, representing artists such as Bradley Theodore, Tyler Shields and Dan Baldwin, Maddox gallery have opened their second London space in Mayfair’s Shepherd Market.
- Maddox gallery raises over £200 000 for Caudwell Children and a rather royal visit...
- Maddox Gallery's contemporary art auction last week in aid of Caudwell Children raised over £200 000. The event for the charity, which transforms the lives of disabled children across the UK, featured works by Bradley Theodore, Robi Walters, Dan Baldwin and more.
- Nudes: Michelangelo, Peter Paul Rubens and Trump?
- The nude is one of art history's most important subjects. Both sensual and controversial, sacred and sacrilegious it has adorned cave walls, museums and white walls for centuries.
- Looks like Donald Trump will be spending the summer in London
- Mayfair's Maddox Gallery Summer exhibition is set to open next week and will run until 26th August. This will be the gallery's first annual Summer Exhibition and is sure to not disappoint collectors with works by artists including Bradley Theodore, Illma Gore, Retna, Simafra, Tony Kelly, Robi Waters and Michael Moebius, as well as unseen work from artists new to Maddox Gallery including Dan Baldwin, Chris Moon, Finn Stone and Dean Fox.
- Bradley Theodore: ‘Banksy meets Basquiat?’
- Last week, art-lovers and collectors swarmed Mayfair for the opening of Bradley Theodore’s solo exhibition, Son of Soil, at Maddox Gallery. Vogue's Suzy Menkes dubbed the New York artist as ‘Banksy meets Basquiat,’ but is there anything besides the artists incredible hair which likens him to the great Basquiat?