MILLER is located at the corner of the prestigious Place Vendôme in Paris. This jeweller specialises in selling antique, modern and signed pieces of jewellery such as Cartier, Boucheron, Van Cleef & Arpels, Bulgari, Chaumet and Buccellati.
MILLER sells pieces in good condition, giving a second life to jewels.
MILLER jewellery experts are also interested in buying jewels. Should you need to sell jewellery, MILLER specialists would be delighted to guide you in the process.
A Cartier ring, "Délices de Goa" collection in 750/000 gold set with polished coral and amethyst beads accented with brilliant-cut diamonds. Finger size: 6, can be sized. Height: 28 mm. Width: 25 mm. Net weight: 12.9 grams. We also sell a necklace of theRead more
A 750/000 yellow gold charm by Cartier in shape of a C set with brilliant cut diamonds holding a cercle engraved with letters "I L V O" on a face and "O E Y U" on the other. The charm is on a black Cartier cord with 750/000 gold clasp. Height: 28 mm.Read more
A 750/ooo yellow gold OJ Perrin ring, "Verona"' collection, partially set with brillant-cut diamonds. Largeur: 1,5 cm. Finger size : 5 can be sized. Diamonds weight : 1,68 carat Circa 1990 Net weight: 13,6 grams.Read more
An articulated 750/000 white gold Cartier short necklace adorned in the middle with seven double "C" pattern set with brilliant cut diamonds. Total diamonds weight : 6,7 carats. Length approximately : 440 mm. Box and Cartier certificate. Retail price : 85 000 €Read more
A Boucheron white gold ring "Ava" collection set in the middle with a 0,70 carat diamond and smaller diamonds surrounding it. Finger size : 5,5 can be sized. Net weight : 5,1 grams. Retail price : 13 350 euros.Read more
A yellow gold 750/oo cuff bracelet signed by Temple St Clair "Rainbow Moonstone" collection. The links are set with round moonstones, brilliant cut diamonds and sapphires. The clasp is set with a beautiful oval moonstone surrounded by diamonds. Moonstones' total weight : 99.52 carats. Diamonds' total weight : 1.59 carats. Sapphires' total weight : 2.40 carats. Retail price : 50 000 euros.Read more
A 950/ooo platinum and 750/ooo white gold Art Déco brooch by Mauboussin set with old-mine cut diamonds. The diamond in the center weighting 1.50 carat is flanked with two 0,75 carat diamonds. The extremities are set with two 1.25 carat diamonds. Diamond total weight: approximately 7 carats. Circa 1929. Delivered with a Mauboussin certificate.Read more
Blog posts about "Miller"
- Portrait Lucian Freud denied painting revealed as a genuine work by the artist
- A portrait that Lucian Freud had denied painting during his lifetime last night was proved by experts to be a genuine work by the artist on BBC's Fake or Fortune.
- Put another dime in the jukebox, baby
- Put another dime in the jukebox! Barnebys talks jukeboxes with Tennants collectibles specialist Kegan Harrison.
- Design Classics
- With new EU design laws being brought forward and into force cheap replica designer furniture is now a thing of the past.
- The world's first online antiques school launched
- The world's first online antiques school has been launched, MyAntiqueSchool, which features online tutorials by some of the biggest names in art and antiques.
- ''I had a lot of dates but I decided to stay home and dye my eyebrows'' - Andy Warhol
- Whether you share the same sentiments about Valentine's Day as Andy Warhol, or you're more of a romantic with all the best lines like Picasso, who once said ''Love is the greatest refreshment in life,'' there's no escaping all the hearts and flowers.