Brompton’s is now the leading auction house for the sale of fine musical instruments in Europe and the UK. Brompton's offer an unrivalled auction service to the professional or amateur musician interested in trying and buying some of our beautiful instruments. The same level of professionalism and care is provided for our sellers, and their instruments are given access to Brompton's thriving international market.
Brompton’s currently holds a myriad of world auction records for makers such as Nicolo Gagliano, Domenico Montagnana, David Tecchler, Giorgio Seraphin and many more, with most being sold to professional musicians around the globe. Brompton's hope this video will give you a better understanding of the company and the service Brompton's are proud to offer.
Set within the magnificent neo-classical building of The Royal Institution of Great Britain, Brompton’s offers a superb and centrally located position in Mayfair. The beautiful building provides us with Brompton's auction room in the grand library.
- United Kingdom
Blog posts about "Brompton's"
Realised prices "Brompton's "
- A Silver-Mounted Cello Bow by Conrad Gotz
- A Silver-Mounted Cello Bow by Conrad Gotz. Stamped: Conrad Gotz. Octagonal stick. Weight: 81g. (whalebone lapping) Brompton's
- A Very Fine Gold-Mounted Viola Bow by Albert Nurnberger
- A Very Fine Gold-Mounted Viola Bow by Albert Nurnberger\nStamped: Albert NurnbergerRound stick\nWeight: 70g Brompton's
- A Very Fine French Cello by Jerome Thibouville
- A Very Fine French Cello by Jerome Thibouville Lamy, France. Labelled: depres A. Stradivarius, J. Thibouville Lamy. Signed on the label: Thibouville Lamy. Branded internally: JTL. Length of back: 29 7/8ins, 758mm Brompton's
- A German Violin
- Labelled: Antonius Stradiuarius...\nLength of back: 13 15/16ins, 355mm Brompton's
- An Interesting 7/8 Size Cello, First Half of the Eighteenth Century
- An Interesting 7/8 Size Cello, First Half of the Eighteenth Century\nUnlabelled\nLength of back: 27 15/16ins, 710mm\nThe centre of the back inlaid with a stylised monogram, the later scroll, the outline of the cello has been modified Brompton's
- Brompton's has 0 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to Brompton's