Brompton’s is now the leading auction house for the sale of fine musical instruments in Europe and the UK. Brompton's offer an unrivalled auction service to the professional or amateur musician interested in trying and buying some of our beautiful instruments. The same level of professionalism and care is provided for our sellers, and their instruments are given access to Brompton's thriving international market.
Brompton’s currently holds a myriad of world auction records for makers such as Nicolo Gagliano, Domenico Montagnana, David Tecchler, Giorgio Seraphin and many more, with most being sold to professional musicians around the globe. Brompton's hope this video will give you a better understanding of the company and the service Brompton's are proud to offer.
Set within the magnificent neo-classical building of The Royal Institution of Great Britain, Brompton’s offers a superb and centrally located position in Mayfair. The beautiful building provides us with Brompton's auction room in the grand library.
- United Kingdom
Blog posts about "Brompton's"
Realised prices "Brompton's "
- A Child's French Violin
- Labelled: Luthierie Artistique, Louis Hecquin\nLength of back: 12 1/8ins, 309mm Brompton's
- An Interesting Violin
- An Interesting Violin. Labelled: Giorgio Bairhof, Napoli 1789. Length of back: 14 3/16ins, 361mm. Brompton's
- A French Viola, School of Guersan, circa 1760
- A French Viola, School of Guersan, circa 1760. Labelled: Antonius Stradiuarius Cremonenfis, Faciebat Anno 1736. Faintly branded beneath the button. Length of back: 15 1/16ins, 383mm Brompton's
- A Very Fine and Rare Viola by J. B. Schweitzer, Pestini 1843, After Stradivarius
- A Very Fine and Rare Viola by J. B. Schweitzer, Pestini 1843, After Stradivarius. Bearing an original label: Joh Bapt Schweitzer Fecit Ad Forman Antonii Stradiuarii Pestin 1843. Length of back: 15 7/16ins, 392mm. Brompton's
- A Nickel-Mounted Bass Bow by L. Morizot. Stamped:
- A Nickel-Mounted Bass Bow by L. Morizot. Stamped: L. Morizot. Round stick. Weight: 116g. Sold with the certificate of Pierre Testa, Paris, 2011 Brompton's
- Brompton's has 0 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to Brompton's