Desa Unicum is a Polish based company focused on art and antiques through galleries and auctions. Desa Unicum annually hosts about 12 auctions including antiques, modern and contemporary art, and photography among other things. Desa Unicum provides services from their expert’s both for buyers and sellers. They also organize charity auctions and auctions upon request of private customers. Desa Unicum has partners with several galleries and art dealers in Poland. In 2008 they started a Young Art auctions project, where they expose young debutantes recently graduated from art schools.
Objects "DESA Unicum"
Blog posts about "DESA Unicum"
Realised prices "DESA Unicum "
- Jan Szancer (1902 - 1973), Costume design for Pan
- Jan Szancer (1902 - 1973), Costume design for Pan Twardowski, watercolor on paper, 32,5 x 22 cm, signed lower right: 'jms.'; NOTE: - To this lot we apply 'artist's resale right' ('droit de suite') fee. Royalties are calculated using a sliding scale of percentages of the hammer price. DESA Unicum
- Wristwatch, Omega, 30.40.ties XX th century platinum 0
- Wristwatch, Omega, 30.40.ties XX th century platinum 0,950, 136 diamonds 8/8-cut total mass 2,50 ct H-I/VS-Si, mass brutto: 26,98 g DESA Unicum
- 64: Irena Weissowa - Aneri (1888 Warszawa - 1981 Krakow
- Irena Weissowa - Aneri (1888 Warszawa - 1981 Krakow) W ogrodzie, 1970 oil/cardboard, 48 x 31 cm signed and dated r.b.: 'aneri | 70' DESA Unicum
- Iwona Delinska (b. 1963 , Gdynia) BLUE II, 2012 acryli
- Iwona Delinska (b. 1963 , Gdynia) BLUE II, 2012 acrylic/canvas, 90 x 90 cm signed r.b.: 'Delinska' described backside: '"BLUE II" | Delinska 2012' DESA Unicum
- Jan Kanty Maszkowski (1794 Chorostkow on Podole - 1865
- Jan Kanty Maszkowski (1794 Chorostkow on Podole - 1865 Barszczowice) Portrait of a man, watercolor, gouache on paper, 27,5 x 21 cm DESA Unicum
Find address and telephone number to DESA Unicum