Cambi Casa d'aste
The Auction House Cambi was established in 1998 after long experience in the businesses of fine art and auctions. In 2004, Cambi moved their headquarter premises to Castello MacKenzie, a stunning castle-like building designed by art nouveau architect Gino Coppedè. With the relocation to this building, Cambi grew as a company, developing a high quality showroom.
Cambi is characterized by their thematic special auctions, where the auctions are based on niche sectors from ancient carpets to scientific instruments, and everything in between. Bids are placed at the auctions held at the Cambi premises. Before every auction, the items can be viewed either in the auction catalogues, or in their showrooms.
Besides their auction catalogue, Cambi has their own magazine called Cambi Auction Magazine where Cambi informs their readers about current events in their own business as well as in the rest of the world of art and auctions. Cambi Auction Magazine is published 1-2 times per year.
Objects "Cambi Casa d'aste"
Blog posts about "Cambi Casa d'aste"
- Venice: Hundreds of years of glass
- Last year, Murano made a comeback.
- Deities and design
- Two exciting, albeit completely different auctions, will be taking place this month at Cambi Casa d'Aste. Furniture designed by masters of the 20th century will be held first followed by a sale which takes us to the fascinating world of art from the Far East.
- A Venetian (and a rhino) in Genoa
- What connects Genoa and Venice? Both were long-standing independent republics which operated very successfully sea trade. They, along with the duchy of Amalfi and Pisa, belonged in the Middle Ages to the four great sea republics of Italy, who were in fierce competition when it came to the pre-eminence of the Mediterranean region. Frequently, wars were waged against each other. Today, although the battles have long since ceased, antiques from this fascinating time can still be enjoyed.
- …and sold! Murano glass breaks records
- Cambi Casa d'Aste's sale in June featured a collection of timeless Murano glass, with some pieces of the Italian design breaking records.
- Keith Haring, Lucio Fontana, Giorgio De Chirico and more 20th century greats hit market in Italy
- This month, Italian auction house Cambi will host five auctions dedicated to works from the 20th century.
Realised prices "Cambi Casa d'aste "
- Orologio da tasca. 1780 circa
- Lot 284 Orologio da tasca. 1780 circa cassa in argento con figure sbalzate sul retro e quadrante smaltato Cambi Casa d'aste
- Coppia di appliques a tre luci in metallo dorato, XIX secolo
- Lot 306 Coppia di appliques a tre luci in metallo dorato, XIX secolo cm 33x35 (difetti) Cambi Casa d'aste
- Tre orologi da tasca
- Lot 331 Tre orologi da tasca cassa in oro 18Kt Cambi Casa d'aste
- Vassoio ovale e alzatina in argento en suite, gr. 2300 circa
- Lot 107 Vassoio ovale e alzatina in argento en suite, gr. 2300 circa bordo sagomato Cambi Casa d'aste
- Lotto composto da portasapone e tre vaschette per il mangime degli
- Lot 365 Lotto composto da portasapone e tre vaschette per il mangime degli uccelli in porcellana policroma vaschette con marca Qingdezhen, diametro cm 4 (difetti) Cambi Casa d'aste
- Cambi Casa d'aste has 2 562 objects in the categories.
- Arts & Graphics
- Books, Maps & Manuscripts
- Carpets, Rugs & Textile
- Fashion & Vintage
- Furniture, Design & Mirrors
- Jewellery & Gems
- Medals, Arms & Armour
- Nautica, Technica & Optic
- Oriental ceramics & Works of art
- Porcelain & Pottery
- Silver & Gold
- Watches & Clocks
Find address and telephone number to Cambi Casa d'aste