Catawiki is a worldwide online auction house for exceptional items and collectibles, hosting weekly online auctions since 2011. With annual proceeds exceeding tens of millions of euros, Catawiki organises over 100 weekly auctions in 50 different categories such as art, jewellery, vintage comic books, curiosa, model trains, coins, stamps, watches, wine and classic cars.
Auctions open every Friday at noon and end on a specific evening of the following week. All items start off with a starting bid of €1. The auctions are curated by real auctioneers guaranteeing quality lots and attractive listings. Payments go via Catawiki making the sale extra secure. Catawiki operates worldwide with its services available in English, French, German, Dutch and Italian.
Elegant jacket man in reindeer skin quilted diamond pattern burberrys marked in blue colour and navy velvet collar ribbed, two side pockets Leather50% wool, 25% acrylic, 25% polyesterProduct of Spain with wool lining and buttons braided leather. Comfortable on the back side openings with buttons Size: 50 - Also comfortable for free time and two seasons. Vintage - 1980s - Used, in good condition. Measurements: Shoulders: 50 cm - Length: 86 cmShipped with tracking number.Read more
- Low estimate
- Show bid210 GBP
Pierre Cardin (1922-) (attributed to) skinny dress with asymmetrical buttons.Watercolour and gouache on paper.Signed with the initials CP (Cardin Pierre).50 x 32 cmInformation: The watercolour is from the archives of the house of fashion of Marcelle Chaumont who was one of the first designers to hire the young Pierre Cardin; he was in charge of drawing the models, notably from the the studio 'tailleur'.Very good condition, small flaws on the left side of the sheet, probably due to being archived.Professionnal packaging and international tracked shipping.Read more
Sommerso vase made in Murano by master Francesco Ragazzi- Eugenio Ferro & co glassworks.signed at the base F. RagazziWarranty certificate included.The certificate is also your personal guarantee from the seller that the object is authentic and genuine in every detail and condition, as indicated in the description. Any doubt or question about the authenticity of the object will be immediately addressedExcellent condition.Dimensions:Height: 31.5 cmWidth 20 cmWeight 6500 gramsRead more
- Low estimate
- Show bid470 GBP
EssenceGiclee #1Fine-art paper 250gr Size 70x70cm Size image 50x50cm Condition: new LucidGiclee #3Fine-art paper 250gr Size 100x75cm Size image 87,5x62,5cm Condition: new Essence and Lucid are both VictoriansThe series Victorians is inspired by vintage Victorian photography. The romantic and melodramatic images are enhanced so life size paintings can be made. Starting point of the process is the vintage photograph after which layer by layer is added to give the series a dreamy and surreal feel.Read more
1 Pair Vases Sterling Silver 833/1000, 1 vase weight 169 gr, size 11 cm x 9 cm x 5, 5 cm - 1 vase weight 165 gr, size 11 cm x 9 cm x 5,5 cm, all of them in a perfect condition.Vases with a balanced and extraordinary elegant shape with a high sculptural resolution, hand chiseled. Stamped and punzed with hall mark from the Portuguese Assay Office.To properly display these pieces, it has additionally lighted. Colours may differ slightly due to lighting.Your purchase will be carefully packaged and shipped by registered post with trucking number. It can also be picked up at our location.Read more
- Low estimate
- Show bid300 GBP
Description: 2 Early Medieval, Viking twisted rings with "Knot" type bezel. Material: Solid Silver Condition: Very Fine / Wearable Date: 9th 11th century Measurements: 22/24mm; 0.9/1.4grams Provenance: Purchased from a private collection legally The products offered unconditionally guaranteed to be authentic. Postage will be handled quickly and professionally. All items posted within 48 hours after payment is made by registered letter. For multiple purchases shipping will be combined and discounted If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Important information. Seller warrants that it has the right to deliver a lot. Seller will take care of all necessary permits will be organized. The seller will inform the buyer about it, if it takes more than a few days.Read more
PLEASE, READ CAREFULLY :This Item will be shipped *Registered Mail from the United StatesDue to the security provided for Registered Mail, custom clearance delays may occur, and some shipments may arrive later, than expected. All Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.Metal- 14kt Yellow GoldGemstones- 2 Natural Round Cut Diamonds : 0.03 ct I1-I2, I-J 1 Natural Sapphire - 1.25 ct Gemstones are commonly treated to enhance colour or clarity. This has not been researched for this specific itemItem Weight: 3.5 GramsSize: 8.5 - RStock: 099716CTW1021Read more
Pin fire pistol MOSERin its box Napoleon III (25cm x 18cm x 11cm)Era 1870 (approximately).Calibre 7 mm - works in SA & DA: 100 %Grooved barrel, with sides and then round.Cylinder with notched collar.Plates in blond walnut.Superb condition bi - colour.The pictures are part of the description.Read more
- Low estimate
- Show bid400 GBP
Jouef - 2 Multifunctional electric locomotives Series 1300 of the NSTested and workingEra III/IVOne with 2-point front lighting.One with some missing headlight flanges and cabin windows.Photos are part of the description.Locomotives have 1 month warranty after purchase.If defective return free of charge within 1 month from the Netherlands.All packages will be sent registered and insured.Read more
- Low estimate
- Show bid50 GBP
Tennis bracelet in white gold with extra white diamonds, which are extremely clean inside; concealed clasp; double side catch.In perfect condition.Type: tennis bracelet.Material: 18 kt gold.Weight: 11.17 g.Measurements: 18 x 0.3 x 0.3 cm.Diamonds: 84 stones, 0.04 ct each. Total carat weight approx. 3.36 ct.Cut: round brilliant.Colour: F/G.Clarity: VVS1.Treatment: None.Included: certificate of authenticity with photo and description.The piece comes with its elegant box and will be packaged inside a suitable container for the transport of valuable items.Shipping: 24 hour express shipping with the leading companies specialising in the transport of valuable items Track & trace Insured for full value.Notice: Customs duties may apply outside the European Union.Read more
- Low estimate
- Show bid2 700 GBP
A beautiful 20th century watercolour painting depicting a canal view of Venice with Gondola. The vivid colors makes it really pleasant to look at. The size of the picture is 37 x 19.4 cm (51 x 33 incl. frame). It signed bottom right. From a former private collection: England / the Netherlands.Condition is good for its age. Some spots on top of the paper. Nothing reduces the pleasure to look at it.The painting will be properly packaged for shipping.(Some photos are subject to reflections from the glass)Read more
Blog posts about "Catawiki"
- The man with the golden Lego
- Earlier this month, a new record was set for a piece of Lego. But this was no ordinary play thing...
- Fabergé and French Kissin: At auction in February
- Check out twelve picks from Catawiki's global online auctions.
- How 20th century photography created the celebrity
- The invention of photography in the 19th century would later begin an obsession for instant news and images. Thanks - or not- to photography, the modern phenomenon of the celebrity grew.
- The rise and fall (and rise again) of the great American car
- The names Mustang, El Camino, Trans-AM and Firebird once ruled the roads and highways of America.
- Britannia Ruled: The Brits who owned the American airwaves in the sixties
- In 1963, The Beatles released their first U.S. single "Please Please Me." The following year, "I Want to Hold Your Hand" appeared on Billboard's Top Forty chart. On 7th February, 1964, The Beatles flew from London to New York City for a ten day trip. From John F. Kennedy airport to the streets of New York, Beatlemania was everywhere. And that was it - the Sixties belonged to Britain.
Realised prices "Catawiki "
- Andy Warhol
- The complete series (10 items) Marilyn Monroe - silkscreen print 'Bluegrass edition'\n the complete, unauthorised reprint by 'Bluegrass edition', therefore 10 items, Marilyn Monroe after Andy Warhol.On the reverse the blue stamps 'Bluegrass edition'. The silkscreen prints (therfore coloured layer by layer ) are printed on heavy paper (card) and are of an amazing quality.\n\nThe quality of these is better and more beautiful than the Sunday B. Morning editions. All silkscreen prints are of as new condition. These are simply 10 beautiful paintings.\n\nArtist: Andy Warhol (after)\nTitle: 'Bluegrass edition', Marilyn Monroe\nTechnique: Silkscreen print\nMaterial: heavy paper (card)\nSize of image: 83.5 by 83.5 cm\nTotal size: 83.5 by 83.5 cm\nCondition: Perfect, as new. Never unpacked, only for the photos.\n\nTherefore if you have always wanted to possess the complete series, or if you want an eye catcher on the wall and you want to regularly vary, then this a good opportunity to own this world famous series!\n\nSent registered delivery. Catawiki
- Solid silver pin/brooch
- sterling silver\n Beautiful solid silver pin/brooch.\nLength jewel: 9 cm\nWeight: 11 g\nOrigins: Scotland Catawiki
- Porceleyne Fles - grote schotel met Hollands landschap
- 1933, Delft\n Een grote schotel van de Porceleyne Fles beschilderd met een Hollands landschap en verder met florale motieven in een diep donker blauwe kleur.\nDe diameter van deze schotel is 34.5 cm.\nDe schilder is J.D. van Velzen (dienstverband 1886-1938).\nJaarletters BC = 1933.\nUiteraard voorzien van lichte craquelé maar dat is normaal voor schotels van deze leeftijd.\nConditie is uitstekend.\n\n View translation Automatically translated. Turn off Catawiki
- Verrekijker Horizon 7 x 35
- In goede staat, met foudraal\n Horizon verrelijker 7 x 35 met Field van 6,5 gr.\nIs in goede staat, heeft weinig gebruikssporen en lensdoppen 2x 2 zijn aanwezig. Is inclusief foudraal voor de verrekijker.\n View translation Automatically translated. Turn off Catawiki
- Fire Brigade - Topical collection of stamps and postal items
- MNH, cancelled, MH, mostly without address\n Collection in three books, consists of fire brigade and fire brigade-related stamps and postal items. The images provide a good impression. All items have been depicted.\n\nRegistered shipping. Catawiki
- Catawiki has 17 323 objects in the categories.
- Ancient Art
- Arts & Graphics
- Books, Maps & Manuscripts
- Carpets, Rugs & Textile
- Coins & Banknotes
- Fashion & Vintage
- Furniture, Design & Mirrors
- Jewellery & Gems
- Medals, Arms & Armour
- Music & Musical Instruments
- Nautica, Technica & Optic
- Oriental ceramics & Works of art
- Porcelain & Pottery
- Postcards & Stamps
- Silver & Gold
- Sports & Leisure
- Tin & Metals
- Toys & Collectables
- Watches & Clocks
- Wine & Spirits
Find address and telephone number to Catawiki