Established in 1825, Cheffins is one of the country’s leading firms of independent Fine Art Auctioneers and Valuers. They provide a confidential and professional service for private clients, executors of estates, solicitors and bankers.
Their prestigious centrally located Salerooms in the historic university city of Cambridge provides a perfect base for their auctions bringing together both national and international clients and buyers.
Cheffins are members of Association of Accredited Auctioneers - AAA combines 20 UK auction houses, with a combined annual turnover of over £200m. Each member auction house has built a reputation for quality and integrity, many over a period of hundreds of years. AAA members are committed to the highest standards of creditability and services to buyers and sellers.
Blog posts about "Cheffins"
- Unusual 'Black Jack' ale jugs to sell at Cheffins
- 'Black Jack' ale jugs from the 17th or early 18th century which were used up to and during the Crimean War are set to feature on Cheffins Fine Art sale this month.
- All things weird and wonderful!
- December is a busy month in the world of auctions. If you are after something a little on the unconventional side, we've handpicked a few of our favourite lots.
Realised prices "Cheffins "
- A collection of 27 commemorative medallions, including 1865 Wedding
- A collection of 27 commemorative medallions, including 1865 Wedding of Prince of Wales and Alexandra medallion in original box; together with an assortment about 387 world coins, mainly 19th century and early 20th century (quantity) Estimate £60-100 Cheffins
- A mahogany torchere, the carved and reeded column on a tripod base, 145cm high
- A mahogany torchere, the carved and reeded column on a tripod base, 145cm high Estimate £20-100 Cheffins
- A George III mahogany twin pedestal dining table, with one additional leaf
- A George III mahogany twin pedestal dining table, with one additional leaf Estimate £50-100 Cheffins
- A mahogany and brass bound merchants chest with fitted interior, 34 x 60 x 41cm
- A mahogany and brass bound merchants chest with fitted interior, 34 x 60 x 41cm Estimate £60-100 Cheffins
- A painted circular pedestal table on tripod base, 20th century, 133cm diameter
- A painted circular pedestal table on tripod base, 20th century, 133cm diameter Cheffins
- Cheffins has 0 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to Cheffins