Austin Auction Gallery
Austin Auction Gallery is located in northwest Austin, USA and is considered to be one of the best antique and fine art auction houses in the southwest. They have since they started in 1983 conducted more than 2000 auctions. Austin Auction specializes in american and european antiques and their staff can offer a high level of expertise and with deep knowledge of current market conditions for fine art and antiques.
Objects "Austin Auction Gallery"
(lot of 52) Gorham sterling silver flatware service, "La Scala", comprising: (11) dinner knives, approx 9"l; (11) dinner forks, approx 7.5"l; (11) salad forks, approx 6.5"l; (11) teaspoons, approx 6.25"l; (2) serving spoons, 8.75"l; 61.63ozt total (weighable silver only); accompanied by (6) unassociated sterling and silverplate, including (one) sterling Wallace teaspoon, "Grande Baroque", approx 6.25"l, (one) sterling Towle sugar spoon, "El Grandee", approx 6.25"l, (three) silverplate service articles, of various makers and patterns, and (one) thimble; all presented in a two-tier wood box with handles Start Price: $600.00Read more
- Low estimate
- Show bid640 GBP
Continental cut glass and metal bowl seven-light chandelier, three chains terminating in circular metal band, with Greek Wave design, holding bowl and issuing five arms terminating in candles and glass shades, all with diamond cut pattern, reverse finial to bowl, in need of new wiring, from top of ceiling plate: 40.5"h, 27.5"diam Start Price: $100.00Read more
(lot of 2) Walnut finish chairs, each with an arched crest rail with shell decoration, a shaped open splat, arms with scrolled handholds framing framing the upholstered seat, rising on cabriole legs with trifid feet, 40.5"h, 25"w, 23"d Start Price: $100.00Read more
Continental cut glass bowl and metal seven-light chandelier, three chains hooked to circular frame, decorated with Greek waves, issuing five scrolled arms, terminating in bobeches and cut glass shades, the frame holding cut glass bowl, decorated in slanted linear cuts and diamond patterns, in need of new wiring, from top of ceiling plate: 28"h, 26"diam Start Price: $150.00Read more
(pair) Italian Louis XV style giltwood wall mirrors, early 20th c., both with repair to floral and foliate carved crest, variations in applied gilding, each approx 27.25"h, 18.75"w, 13lbs total Start Price: $200.00Read more
(lot of 3) Teakwood chairs and stool: (2) arm chairs, having a curved back with vertical slats over removable back and seat cushions framed by scrolled arms, raised on turned supports, one with finish loss, 35.5"h, 33"w, 36"d; (1) foot stool, removable cushion, turned 16.5"h, 31.5"w, 26.5"d *Note: Matching sofa in this auction. Start Price: $100.00Read more
French Art Nouveau cabinet decorated with floral carving, c. 1900, a protruding cornice over the upper stained glass door with flanking shelves, two lower doors above an open shelf, rising on squared supports, 68.25", 31.25"w, 14.5"d Start Price: $250.0Read more
(lot of 6) S. Kirk and Sons Repousse partial hand-chased sterling silver hollowware, all monogrammed LAB, comprising: (4) bread plates, marked 128, approx. 6.25" diam.; (2) footed mayonnaise bowls, marked 207, 3"h, 5" diam.; 28.6 ozt Start Price: $200.00Read more
Blog posts about "Austin Auction Gallery"
- How the desk took centre stage
- No study is complete without a rich mahogany desk nor is an open-plan office up to scratch if it doesn't feature the desk designs of Hille/Robin Day. Discover how our love for reading and writing (and the 9 to 5?) led to the invention of one of the most beautiful and versatile pieces of furniture.
- Bags of Style! Christian Dior
- The name, Christian Dior, represents the highest level of glamour and luxury.
- 7 of the most fabulous chairs on Barnebys right now
- Leopard-shaped or illuminated, the title says it all...
- Spring into Art Deco
- Spring hasn't quite sprung yet, why not get ahead of the season and change up your interiors and wardrobe now.
Realised prices "Austin Auction Gallery "
- PERSIAN KERMAN HAND WOVEN WOOL RUG, 5'2" x 3"
- Persian Kerman hand woven wool rug, lacking fringe, discoloration and intact with minor separation, approx 5'2"l, 3"w Start Price: $300.00 Austin Auction Gallery
- VICTORIAN MARBLE TOP DOUBLE WASHSTAND
- Victorian mahogany marble washstand, British, 19th c., the marble top with an arched back with roundel decoration over a shelf, scrolled canted sides, two cutouts to accommodate sinks, rising on a trestle base shaped to hold two bowls, inset castors, small chips at two corners, 41.75"h, 54"w 25.75"d Start Price: $300.00 Austin Auction Gallery
- P. GUILLAUME PAINTING, BOAT NEAR FARM HOUSE
- Framed oil on board painting, Boat Near a Farm House, signed P. Guillaume lower right, sight: 7.5"h, 9.5"w, 4lbs Start Price: $60.00 Austin Auction Gallery
- EMPIRE STYLE MAHOGANY MARBLE TOP CENTER TABLE
- EMPIRE STYLE MAHOGANY MARBLE TOP CENTER TABLE\nEmpire style mahogany center table, circular marble top with gilt metal ornamental trim, raised on a tripartite base with stylized feet, wear to the veneer, approx 29"h, 23"diam Start Price: $200.00 Austin Auction Gallery
- LOUIS VUITTON 'FLORENTINE' MONOGRAM WAIST BAG
- Louis Vuitton "Florentine" waist bag in monogram canvas, having adjustable leather belt and trim, the flap top with snap closure opening to brown canvas lined interior, accompanied by dust bag, bag: 4.5"h, 6.5"w, 1.5"d; belt: 36"l; 0.50lbs *Provenance: Luxury goods offered in partnership with Brand Connection Paris* Start Price: $100.00 Austin Auction Gallery
- Austin Auction Gallery has 1 076 objects in the categories.
- Arts & Graphics
- Books, Maps & Manuscripts
- Carpets, Rugs & Textile
- Fashion & Vintage
- Furniture, Design & Mirrors
- Jewellery & Gems
- Nautica, Technica & Optic
- Oriental ceramics & Works of art
- Porcelain & Pottery
- Silver & Gold
- Tin & Metals
- Toys & Collectables
- Watches & Clocks
Find address and telephone number to Austin Auction Gallery