Blog posts about "Be-Hold"
- Literary treasures sold from Barnebys valuation service
- Last week, Tamlyns of Somerset held their inaugural dedicated books and maps auction, which proved a roaring success. Amongst the works on paper was two treasures sent in to Barnebys valuation service.
- Balls, boots, shirts and flags: Nearly 200 pieces of football memorabilia at auction
- Just 6 days in to UEFA Euro 2016, and the games are proving as shocking and beautiful as ever, in true European football style. Iceland are proving to be the unlikely underdogs, the Republic of Ireland are back after only ever qualifying in 1988 and 2012 and we're just moments away from England's match with Wales.
- Untranslated: Dan Rawlings at Curious Duke Gallery
- East London's Curious Duke Gallery are currently showing Untranslated, the first UK solo show of Dan Rawlings' work. Rawling's mystical metalworks are a true mastery.
- Happy 176th birthday to the Penny Black!
- On 6th May in 1840, the Penny Black and Mulready Envelopes went into circulation, laying the foundation for today's modern postal service in the United Kingdom.
- Whisky and Bourbon: An intoxicating investment?
- It takes a certain kind of dedication to collect a rare whisky rather than consume it. Where a vintage wine may take decades to reach perfection, single malt whisky and bourbon is already aged in barrels for up to 50 years, so why wait? Maybe those years mean extra flavour but without opening and tasting the contents, how would you know?
Realised prices "Be-Hold "
- Be-Hold has 0 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to Be-Hold