Blog posts about "Fine Art Online Auction"
- Game, set, match!
- It truly is British Summer Time when Wimbledon rolls around. Time to crack open the Pimm's and take a punnet of strawberries to Murray Mound.
Realised prices "Fine Art Online Auction "
- Super Sneaky - Original Lithograph by Tom Everhart
- Custom Framed, Limited Edition, Original Lithograph, Hand Signed and Numbered by the artist, Approximate Size 29" x 39" Inches. ; (FRAMED) Fine Art Online Auction
- SILVER RING WITH YELLOW SAPPHIRE
- Stone : YELLOW SAPPHIRE Metal : SILVER Cts: 1.50 Finish : POLISHED shape : RD Gmwt: 7.00 color :YELLOW, size: 8 Fine Art Online Auction
- Beautiful Pink Sapphire & White Topaz SS Ring. (516L)
- Beautiful Pink Sapphire & White Topaz SS Ring. (516L) Gemstones twt approx. 6cts. Sterling Silver. Fine Art Online Auction
- Lithograph After Pablo Picasso
- Lithograph After Pablo Picasso, Size Approx. 21x13 In. Pablo Picasso (October 25th 1881 - April 8th 1973), also known as Pablo Ruiz y Picasso, was singular in the art world. Not only did he manage to become universally famous in his own lifetime, he was the first artist to successfully use mass media to further his name (and business empire). He also inspired or, in the notable case of Cubism, invented, nearly every art movement in the twentieth century. Fine Art Online Auction
- Mixed Media on Paper by Max Papart (154E)
- Mixed Media on Paper by Max Papart; limited edition, hand signed in pencil, size approx. 41 1/2 x 55 1/2 in. Max Papart (French, 1911-1994) Max Papart was born in Marseilles, France in 1864. Papart began his career as a landscape painter. His work evolved into abstraction, and he gained a reputation as the heir to classic cubism. Through the years he has developed spiritual affinities with other styles and schools. Elements of Etruscan, archaic European, African, and pre-Columbian art have influenced his work, leading to his present semi-figurative style. In Papart's art, composition goes hand in hand with color, each strengthening the other. He feels that "color is intuitive." His etchings are noted for contrast in surface textures, achieved with aquatint for a soft, mottled appearance and with carborundum, a technique that results in deep veining reminiscent of stone. Fine Art Online Auction
- Fine Art Online Auction has 0 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to Fine Art Online Auction