AuctionMyStuff is a unique online marketplace where art, antique and collectables enthusiasts from around the world can buy and sell items that have been valued by experts prior to sale.
Founder Patrick van der Vorst launched AuctionMyStuff in March 2014, following on the success of his online valuation service, ValueMyStuff. Seeing a gap in the art world for an art, antiques and collectables marketplace which was approachable, affordable, trustworthy and easy-to-use for buyers and sellers worldwide, Patrick started AuctionMyStuff to provide an online auction service where all items listed are vetted by specialists.
The AuctionMyStuff team joins experienced auction staff with the experts from ValueMyStuff. Everyone at AuctionMyStuff has formerly worked at a major international auction house, such as Sotheby's, Christie's, Phillips, and Bonhams, and is knowledgeable about online and traditional auction processes.
- United Kingdom
Blog posts about "AuctionMyStuff"
- Inspiration: Time for Tea
- The "Five o'clock Tea" in Britain is a ritual not to be messed with! But do you know the story behind your brew and biscuits...
- Ain't no party like a Gatsby party
- Hazy spring days are fast becoming long summer nights, and what better way to celebrate then with a Gatsby-themed party.
- The Art of Tea & Coffee at AuctionMyStuff
- AuctionMyStuff's sale ending on 5th April celebrates the love of the cuppa.
Realised prices "AuctionMyStuff "
- AuctionMyStuff has 0 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to AuctionMyStuff