Burchard Galleries Inc
Objects "Burchard Galleries Inc"
COLLECTION OF SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL FIGURES: 1) Crystal Memories Journeys carriage, 3" long, with box. 2) Fish on frosted coral, 3 1/4" h. 3) 3 fish group, 3" long. 4) Single fish, 1 5/8" long. 5) Pyramid, 2 1/4" h.Read more
JOHN WIDDICOMB FRENCH STYLE CHINA HUTCH: Broken arch pediment facade with spire finial over hand painted floral decoration. 2 glass doors with brass wire grates in front, illuminated interior, glass shelves, 2 door base. Original paper tag on back with special instructions, overall measures 91'' h. x 41'' x 14''. For a pair see previous lot.Read more
JEAN POUYAT LIMOGES HAND PAINTED SWALLOW VASE: Matte cream ground, on side decorated with 4 sparrows in flight, iris blooms verso. Scroll handles and base with gilt, marked on base with circa 1890-1932 JPL over France, artist initials BDR and dated '92. Overall 9 1/2'' h. x 9''.Read more
VICTORIAN MAHOGANY 3 TIER SERVER OR BUTLERS TROLLY: Shaped crest with reticulated foliate design in center, middle shelf with 2 drawers, carved and fluted supports, all on castors. Overall measures 50 1/2" h. x 48" x 19".Read more
HEAL & SON EDWARDIAN MAHOGANY DESK: Rectangular top border with veneer trim over central drawer with 2 drawers either side, brass pulls, drawer fronts with bordered trim. Turned legs, brass feet with castors. Heal & Son London mark center drawer. Overall 31 1/2'' h. x 47 1/2'' x 22''.Read more
FULL LENGTH BROWN FUR COAT: Stand up collar. Coat is in very good condition. Karalis & Poulos LTD. NY label. Approximate size 4-6. Approximate measurements: 25'' from neck to sleeve cuff/hem, 14'' across back and 43'' length from neck to hem.Read more
- Low estimate
- 400 GBP
OAK ROCKER FROM WORLD'S FAIR: Shaped golden oak arms and supports, carved paw feet over rockers. Green leather seat and back, remnant of original leather tag with partial World's Fair stamping. Overall measures 34 1/2" h. x 27" x 34".Read more
APPROX 25-45 YR OLD PAKISTANI HAND KNOTTED WOOL RUG, 2'10" X 4'8": This rug has vibrant colors and an interesting geometric design. The flaming orange/red field has two large medallions in the center and six half medallions, three on each side of the field done in colors that include a purply blue, green, black, and red. The medallions are outlined by a border of white. The purply blue border of the field has repeating large flower heads.Read more
RACKHAM, Arthur, (British 1867-1939): Illustrator for ''The Ingoldsby Legends or Mirth and Marvels'' book by Thomas Ingoldsby (pen name of Richard Harris Barnham). Limited edition publication of 560 volumes, signed by the illustrator, this is #32 of 50 published for the American market by E. P. Dutton & Co. New York, 1907. 24 tipped in illustrations, 12 full page illustrations, gold embossed vellum covers and spine. Measures 10 1/2'' x 9'' x 2 1/2''.Read more
- Low estimate
- 480 GBP
2 CHINESE CELADON VASES: 2 pieces total to include 1) Baluster form vase decorated with cranes in flight and floral medallions, crackle glaze, 2 character mark on base, overall 9 3/4" h. x 5 3/4". 2) Bottle form vase with thin neck, floral decoration, crackle glaze, 2 character mark on base, 8 1/4" h. x 4 1/4".Read more
MARQUETRY INLAID GLASS TOP SIDE TABLE: Removable glass tray top with shaped wood frame, marquetry inlaid floral decoration and string inlay. Carved skirt, carved and shaped legs, stretcher with urn finial. Overall 20 1/2'' h. x 29'' x 20 3/4''.Read more
Blog posts about "Burchard Galleries Inc"
Realised prices "Burchard Galleries Inc "
- COUNCILL FURNITURE BANDED MAHOGANY SIDEBOARD
- COUNCILL FURNITURE BANDED MAHOGANY SIDEBOARD: Sheraton style, banded shaped top with string inlay, 2 central drawers and 2 side doors with fruitwood inlay, Councill Craftsman tag inside drawer. Fitted glass top, tapered legs, overall 38 1/2" h. x 58 1/4" x 21 1/4". Burchard Galleries Inc
- 61: WALTER GAUDNEK PAINTING
- GAUDNEK, Walter, (German, 1939-): Abstract Bright Landscape with Peacock Sun All Seeing Eye, Oil/Canvas, 12" x 16", signed lower right, unframed. Burchard Galleries Inc
- 379: CARVED AFRICA HEMBA ANCESTOR FIGURE CONGO
- HEMBA ANCESTOR FIGURE DEM REP OF CONGO: 31 1/2''h x 13 1/2''w x 8''d Burchard Galleries Inc
- 311: 2 DIAMOND SOLITAIRE ENGAGEMENT RINGS 14k WG
- 2 DIAMOND SOLITAIRE ENGAGEMENT RINGS: 14K white gold engagement rings, each with a single round brilliant cut diamond. Both totaling .65 Ct. Approx. Rated VS-SI in clarity and H-I in color. The diamonds are prong set. Weight: 4.0 grams. Sizes: 5.5 & 6 Burchard Galleries Inc
- YORUBA CARVED AFRICAN FETISH
- YORUBA CARVED AFRICAN FETISH: Figure of a small headed man with beads, bone, and animal hide, Nigeria, 11 /4" h. x 6 3/4" x 6". Burchard Galleries Inc
- Burchard Galleries Inc has 411 objects in the categories.