Neal Auction Company
Neal Auction Company is New Orleans’ oldest and most esteemed auction house. Founded in 1983, Neal Auction Company has continually set record prices for fine art and antiques and has established themselves as the South’s foremost auctioneer in the sale of American Regional works of art and furniture.
Neal Auction Company hosts six fully catalogued sales a year at their historic Magazine Street Gallery. Each auctions is comprised of fine art and antiques from a combination of estates, private collections, and cultural institutions. Every auction is both nationally and internationally advertised in a number of publications and media outlets, delivering consignors the best possible exposure for their property. Each sale is accompanied by an illustrated colour catalogue where every item is appropriately described and estimated. Furthermore, Neal Auction Company’s award-winning website features images of all the lots at auction, and directs buyers from around the world to their sales.
Neal Auction Company has an accomplished history of presenting and selling important works of art. Their reputation as the market leader for the professional presentation and sale of art and antiques ensures that the highest prices are realised for all objects sold. Additionally, the trust and relationships which they have built over the years with museums, cultural institutions, scholars, and private collectors mean that the most likely buyers for such material are assured by their expertise, scholarship, and professional handling and presentation of objects.
Blog posts about "Neal Auction Company"
- ''I had a lot of dates but I decided to stay home and dye my eyebrows'' - Andy Warhol
- Whether you share the same sentiments about Valentine's Day as Andy Warhol, or you're more of a romantic with all the best lines like Picasso, who once said ''Love is the greatest refreshment in life,'' there's no escaping all the hearts and flowers.
Realised prices "Neal Auction Company "
- A Steuben Glass Pedestal Bowl
- A Steuben Glass Pedestal Bowl, signed, height 6 3/4 in., diameter 11 in Neal Auction Company
- Indian Gilt Metal and Gem-Set Bangle Bracelets
- Pair of Indian Gilt Metal and Gem-Set Bangle Bracelets, set with pearls, faceted emeralds and cabochon emeralds; Note: lacking several stones Neal Auction Company
- Renaissance Carved and Burled Walnut Bookcase
- An American Renaissance Carved and Burled Walnut Bookcase, mid-19th c., upper case with molded cornice, three arched glazed doors, shelf interior; lower case with three paneled doors, plinth base, height 90 in., width 55 1/2 in., depth 17 in. Note: Found in original finish Neal Auction Company
- 588: Chinese Famille Rose Porcelain Bottle Vase
- A Chinese Famille Rose Porcelain Bottle Vase, Guangxu mark but 20th c., pear-shaped body with short neck and flared rim raised on a tall foot, decorated with nine multi-colored bats flying amid peach sprays and auspicious symbols, recessed base with apocryphal Guangxu mark, height 11 1/2 in Neal Auction Company
- Continental Specimen Marble Obelisks
- A Pair Continental Specimen Marble Obelisks, of typical form inlaid with various marbles, pedestal bases, height 21, width 6 in., depth 6 in Neal Auction Company
- Neal Auction Company has 0 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to Neal Auction Company