Mallet Japan Inc. is an auction house based in Tokyo that specialises in Modern and Contemporary art with a focus on prints and paintings by acclaimed Japanese and Western artists.
Since its establishment in 2005, the company has achieved a number of significant results across a range of subjects including the Japanese post-war GUTAI movement.
Mallet Japan currently holds 5 main sales every year in Tokyo offering a rich selection of high quality original artworks and welcomes collectors from around the world.
Blog posts about "Mallet Japan"
- Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz £9.8 million home on the market
- Alicia Keys and her husband Swizz Beatz are selling their 5.42 acre, 25,000 square-foot which is situated in Englewood, New Jersey.
- Japanese contemporary stars Yoshitomo Nara and Yayoi Kusama at Mallet Japan
- Mallet Japan are leading the way in sales of Japanese Modern and Contemporary art. Their next sale on 24th April features heavyweights from Japanese art including master of the dot Yayoi Kusama, Yoshitomo Nara and more.
- Welcome Mallet Japan
- Here at Barnebys we are excited to welcome Mallet Japan.
Realised prices "Mallet Japan "
- Mallet Japan has 0 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to Mallet Japan