Fine Art Auction
Fine Art Auction is a Swedish auction house that is run by the Åsebring family. They have been in the arts trade since 1951. Today, they invest primarily in online auctions all year round, where they sell quality art objects, and also exclusive watches and jewellery. Fine Art Auction have a considerably longer display time for their objects than regular auctions, as well as bid time, namely up to 25 days.
Blog posts about "Fine Art Auction"
- Axel Salto 'sprouting' and 'budding' vases
- A fabulous example of Danish ceramic design was sent through the valuation service, in the form of this beautiful vase, very possibly by Axel Salto. Acclaimed and collected in his native country, Salto pieces have grown to become sought after auction items since his death in 1961.
- Director of Art Dubai Myrna Ayad and more come together to talk Dubai’s art scene at the Art Business Conference
- This year's Art Business Conference will delve into some of the hottest topics in the art market such as the Dubai and Middle East art market and the importance of online branding.
- ''I had a lot of dates but I decided to stay home and dye my eyebrows'' - Andy Warhol
- Whether you share the same sentiments about Valentine's Day as Andy Warhol, or you're more of a romantic with all the best lines like Picasso, who once said ''Love is the greatest refreshment in life,'' there's no escaping all the hearts and flowers.
- Halls & Bigwood Fine Art Auctioneers team up for Felix Dennis Estate sale
- Two fine art auction houses have teamed up to take on the colossal task of bringing together the publisher Felix Dennis's possessions from his 12 homes around the world to be catalogued and sold in a giant 20 000 square foot marquee in Dorsington, near Stratford-upon-Avon from 29th September to 1st October.
- Barnebys meets the President of one of the world's most modern auction houses
- Since last August, Anna-Karin Laurell has taken helmas the new CEO of Bukowskis auctions. With experience from previous executive positions in the service sector, she wants to work to increase the transparency and to lower thresholds and the high-end stigma. Anna-Karin Laurell may not be familiar with the art world, but she knows how to run a growing business.
Realised prices "Fine Art Auction "
- Ulrica Hydman Vallien f.1938
- Ansikten\nOlja på duk, 89x116cm\nSign\n\nFrakt med bussgods 1000kr, packat och försäkrat. Fine Art Auction
- Arthur Percy (1886-1976)
- Fönster utsikt\n41x33cm, olja på duk\nSign, Percy Paris 21\na tergo, Percy Paris 21 Fönster utsikt Fine Art Auction
- Yrjö Edelmann
- Packed Grey And Blue Heaven\nOlja på duk 60x50cm\nSignerad o daterad 2002\n\nFrakt med bussgods 800kr, packat och försäkrat. inom Sverige. Fine Art Auction
- Carl Palme (1879-1960)
- "Säckpipblåsaren"\nOlja på duk 100x80cm\nSign -11\n\nFrakt med bussgods 600kr, packat och försäkrat. Fine Art Auction
- Olle Hjortzberg
- Rosor\nAkvarell 45x36cm\nsign -57\n\nFrakt med bussgods 400kr, packat och försäkrat. Fine Art Auction
- Fine Art Auction has 0 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to Fine Art Auction