Fine Art Auction
Fine Art Auction is a Swedish auction house that is run by the Åsebring family. They have been in the arts trade since 1951. Today, they invest primarily in online auctions all year round, where they sell quality art objects, and also exclusive watches and jewellery. Fine Art Auction have a considerably longer display time for their objects than regular auctions, as well as bid time, namely up to 25 days.
Blog posts about "Fine Art Auction"
- ''A towering figure in the history of British music:" Estate of Sir Malcom Arnold CBE comes to auction
- Described by the BBC as "a towering figure in the history of British music," the estate of world renowned and celebrated composer Sir Malcolm Arnold CBE will be coming to auction in Norwich.
- The merchants have taken over the art market, says TEFAF's Art Market Report
- The big buzz at this year's TEFAF, Maastricht is the sensational numbers that describe the market distribution between trade and auction houses. What we are talking less about is the twenty billion missing in industry turnover since last year's report.
- Axel Salto 'sprouting' and 'budding' vases
- A fabulous example of Danish ceramic design was sent through the valuation service, in the form of this beautiful vase, very possibly by Axel Salto. Acclaimed and collected in his native country, Salto pieces have grown to become sought after auction items since his death in 1961.
- Director of Art Dubai Myrna Ayad and more come together to talk Dubai’s art scene at the Art Business Conference
- This year's Art Business Conference will delve into some of the hottest topics in the art market such as the Dubai and Middle East art market and the importance of online branding.
- ''I had a lot of dates but I decided to stay home and dye my eyebrows'' - Andy Warhol
- Whether you share the same sentiments about Valentine's Day as Andy Warhol, or you're more of a romantic with all the best lines like Picasso, who once said ''Love is the greatest refreshment in life,'' there's no escaping all the hearts and flowers.
Realised prices "Fine Art Auction "
- Robert Thegerström 1857-1919
- "Fors"\nOlja på duk 54x65cm\nSign och daterad Gastein 1886\n\nFrakt med bussgods 600kr, packat och försäkrat. Fine Art Auction
- Ivar Kamke (1882-1936)
- Baderskor på klippor\n61x50cm Olja på duk\nSign 1932\nLitt. Konst i Svenska hem II 593\n\nFrakt med bussgods 500kr, packat och försäkrat. Fine Art Auction
- Axel Petersson Döderhultarn
- Liggande ko\nSnidat trä\nL. 16cm H. 12cm\nMindre avslag på hornen\n\nFrakt med bussgods 300kr, packat och försäkrat. inom Sverige. Fine Art Auction
- Stefan W Igelström f. 1953
- "Picknick på stranden"\nAkryl på japanskt papper, 106x70cm\nSign\nHandgjord ram\n\nFrakt med bussgods 800kr, packat och försäkrat. Fine Art Auction
- Oskar Hullgren (1869-1948)
- Olja på duk 60x100cm\n”Sommardag vid Kalmarsund”\nSign 1930\n\nFrakt med bussgods 400kr, packat och försäkrat. Fine Art Auction
- Fine Art Auction has 0 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to Fine Art Auction