Dickins was established by John Dickins in 1999 . The first auctions where held in the Victorian Farm buildings on his father's farm and since then the business has grown and prospered and in 2002 they moved to their current location - a large purpose built building within the Park of National Trust - Claydon House, set in the heart of the North Buckinghamshire Countryside.
Dickins Auctioneers uses up to the minute technology combined with the knowledge of various departmental experts in order to maximise client service.
- United Kingdom
Objects "Dickins Auctioneers"
A pair of Vintage silver cufflinks with blue enamel decoration for ' AOFB ' Ancient order of Froth Blowers' Ancient Order of Froth Blowers - each member receiving enamelled cuff links and a membership booklet and card entitling them to blow froth off any member's beer ''and occasionally off non-members' beer provided they are not looking or are of a peaceful disposition''. The motto was ''Lubrication in Moderation''.Read more
A pair of 19thC Japanese Arita Shiroiwa plates , decorated with flowers and butterflies in blue and red with gilt highlights on a white ground, each bears blue Japanese seal mark under. 8 1/2'' diameter.Read more
Art Deco : a pair of C. 1930 French gilded wooden Salon chairs together with a similar circular footstool , both chairs ( serpentine shaped seats) and footstool having a sprung seats , the stool with four shaped and gadrooned short legs and all upholstered in stylized black and silver Zebra Skin material upholstery, the Tub shaped chairs 31'' high.Read more
- Low estimate
- 400 GBP
Militaria / Sword : An American Civil War period Model 1860 Light Cavalry Sabre and scabbard , the 35'' beveled steel blade stamped ' C . ROBY W . CHELMSFORD MASS ' and ' US 1865 A . G . M . ' on the reverse , with single fuller . 7'' brass handle section with leather covered grip .Read more
- Low estimate
- 200 GBP
Blog posts about "Dickins Auctioneers"
Realised prices "Dickins Auctioneers "
- French Fashion prints, 6 assorted hand coloured
- French Fashion prints, 6 assorted hand coloured prints, Le Journal des Dames et Des Demoiselles, La Mode Illustree, Les Modes Parisennes, Various sizes, the largest 10 1/4 x 7 1/4''. Dickins Auctioneers
- A Commemorative Sterling silver needle / bodkin
- A Commemorative Sterling silver needle / bodkin case marked Salem 1692 3" long Dickins Auctioneers
- Advertising: a Babycham Bottle, the cap with a mon
- Advertising: a Babycham Bottle, the cap with a money box hole, standing approximately 17'' high Dickins Auctioneers
- Oriental: Chinese Bronze Mirror : a disc shaped mirror ( now with signs of
- Oriental: Chinese Bronze Mirror : a disc shaped mirror ( now with signs of verdigris ) having relief verso of a raised central squared knop, four stylised bats, 13 demi lune sections and a plain outer band. 4 3/8'' diameter Dickins Auctioneers
- A Victorian silver old English pattern dessert spoon hallmarked London 185
- A Victorian silver old English pattern dessert spoon hallmarked London 1857 maker Chawner & Co together with another hallmarked London 1822 maker WT. Each approx 7'' long (66g). (2) Dickins Auctioneers
- Dickins Auctioneers has 1 005 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to Dickins Auctioneers