Dickins was established by John Dickins in 1999 . The first auctions where held in the Victorian Farm buildings on his father's farm and since then the business has grown and prospered and in 2002 they moved to their current location - a large purpose built building within the Park of National Trust - Claydon House, set in the heart of the North Buckinghamshire Countryside.
Dickins Auctioneers uses up to the minute technology combined with the knowledge of various departmental experts in order to maximise client service.
- United Kingdom
Objects "Dickins Auctioneers"
Duverdrey & Bloque Cased alarm clock : an Art Deco square leather cased (and silk lined ) with Arabic figure hours and square inset seconds dial at 6, marked Brevete S.G.D.G verso with lion mark to the 2 1/4'' dial, clock 3'' high with handle up.Read more
Ship's Clock : ' SD Neill Ltd Belfast' brass cased 8 day Clock ( timepiece) with inset seconds dial, ' F- S' aperture , Roman Numeral hours and minute chapter ring to the 6'' dial, Buren movement clock and bevelled edge glass, the whole 8'' diameterRead more
- Low estimate
- 150 GBP
Rare Jaguar Collection Watch : a Burr Walnut boxed Steel Chronographe RETRO - Automatic mechanical Wristwatch model 85002 , with leather strap , white and gilt dial, date aperture at 3 , inset seconds dial at 9 , center sweep stopwatch hand with minute counter and hour counter dials , Tachometer , signed dial , includes International Guarantee card and instructions, the gilt signed box with outer burr walut ( as used in the cars ) lined within with cream leather ( as used again in the cars) , the watch marked verso ' 5817 - Swiss Made - 46/776 - 3 ATMOS ' , 1 1/2'' diameter .Read more
- Low estimate
- 800 GBP
Fabric covered glove box containing 3 purses, black brown chain mail purse with stylisted floral design frame, small envelope design purse with silver coloured glass beads and a green floral bead design to the front, silver coloured glass bead envelope purse with geometric multi coloured design to the front.Read more
- Low estimate
- 20 GBP
Blog posts about "Dickins Auctioneers"
Realised prices "Dickins Auctioneers "
- Rajesh Thomas '74 Singapore, Oil on canvas, '' Ecl
- Rajesh Thomas '74 Singapore, Oil on canvas, '' Eclipse '', Signed , titled and dated verso. 31 1/2 x 47 1/2'' Dickins Auctioneers
- A gold ring formed as a coiled snake with inset ru
- A gold ring formed as a coiled snake with inset ruby to head. Dickins Auctioneers
- A 19thC shop keepers exterior sign, black painted elm model of a boot mark
- A 19thC shop keepers exterior sign, black painted elm model of a boot marked 'boots' 17 1/4'' high Dickins Auctioneers
- A silver caster of octagonal baluster form. Hallmarked London 1907 maker Ro
- A silver caster of octagonal baluster form. Hallmarked London 1907 maker Robert Stebbings 8 1/2'' high (198g) Dickins Auctioneers
- T G Dutton del et Lith, Coloured Iithograph, ' The Great China Race , the C
- T G Dutton del et Lith, Coloured Iithograph, ' The Great China Race , the Clipper Ships '' Taeping '' & '' Ariel '' passing the Lizard sept 6 th 1866 ' on their homeward voyage from Foo- Chow- Foo ....', Published 1866 by Wm Foster., Bears Frost & Reed Ltd Label verso marked ' David Procter Esq. M.A. , National Maritime Museum , Greenich , London, S.E. 10 ', Aperture 17 x 25''. Dickins Auctioneers
- Dickins Auctioneers has 1 030 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to Dickins Auctioneers