Dickins was established by John Dickins in 1999 . The first auctions where held in the Victorian Farm buildings on his father's farm and since then the business has grown and prospered and in 2002 they moved to their current location - a large purpose built building within the Park of National Trust - Claydon House, set in the heart of the North Buckinghamshire Countryside.
Dickins Auctioneers uses up to the minute technology combined with the knowledge of various departmental experts in order to maximise client service.
- United Kingdom
Objects "Dickins Auctioneers"
An Andrew Asher & Co Distillers Edinburgh, Copeland Late Spode 'Coronation' vase / flask in blue and white , commemorating the Coronation of King George V and Queen Mary, June 22nd 1911, the front decorated with flags showing the monarchs, and dated to neck bears factory stamp to base. 8 1/4'' high.Read more
A 17th/18thC blue and white Delft Charger in the Oriental Kraak style, having vignettes decorated with stylised flowers to rim , the central well decorated wit ducks amongst flora. 13'' diameter.Read more
Books: A collection of 4 ''Biggles'' books by Capt W.E Jones, to include ''Biggles of 266'' , '' Biggles Pioneer Air Fighter'' , '' Biggles Flies Again'' and '' Biggles in the Cruise of the Condor'', each in original dust jacket. (4)Read more
- Low estimate
- 15 GBP
- Low estimate
- 100 GBP
Blog posts about "Dickins Auctioneers"
Realised prices "Dickins Auctioneers "
- Book: '' Universal Stenography or A Plan & Practical System of Short Writin
- Book: '' Universal Stenography or A Plan & Practical System of Short Writing '' by William Mavor, Fifth edition, printed by T. Gillett, London, 1801, brown paper bound with many original plates. (1) Dickins Auctioneers
- Kitchenalia : A late 19thC / early 20thC copper j
- Kitchenalia : A late 19thC / early 20thC copper jelly mould of ring form with castellated decoration and lining. Marked B.V . Approx 8" wide x 3" high Please Note - we do not make reference to the condition of lots within catalogue descriptions. We are however happy to provide additional information regarding the condition of items on request. Dickins Auctioneers
- Anthony Gibbs (1951), Signed limited edition coloured print 147/550, 'Winters Glow ' Suffo
- Anthony Gibbs (1951), Signed limited edition coloured print 147/550, 'Winters Glow ' Suffolk sheep under snow laden trees, Signed in pencil, titled and blind stamped under , Aperture 18 1/4 x 32 3/8", Printed by Solomon & Whitehead 1990. Dickins Auctioneers
- A Chinese famille rose waisted vase, hand painted with image of a cockerel
- A Chinese famille rose waisted vase, hand painted with image of a cockerel on a rocky outcrop with flowering boughs. 6 3/4'' high. Dickins Auctioneers
- A silver photograph frame with embossed
- A silver photograph frame with embossed decoration. Hallmarked Birmingham 1904 maker Synyer & Beddoes . The whole 7 1/2" long Dickins Auctioneers
Find address and telephone number to Dickins Auctioneers