AAG Art & Antiques Group
AAG is based in Amsterdam, at the heart of the Netherlands’ art and antiques business. the focal point for the international art trade and leading international auction houses. AAG's offices are open daily for information and valuations.
AAG deals in high-quality art, antiques, wines and collectables. Lots are organised according to type and price class, ensuring that each will be seen by as many potential buyers as possible. Moreover, each object consigned for sale is given maximum exposure in the catalogue.
Auctions are held twice a year in the categories Old Master Paintings, 19th and early 20th century paintings, Modern and Contemporary Art, Furniture, and Miscellaneous (ceramics, glass, silver, jewellery, etc.). AAG also hosts regular sales of fine wines.
Whenever possible, specialist auctions devoted to a particular theme, event or an important collection are held. Several sales of Indonesian and Indo-European art and crafts are held in Jakarta and/or Singapore each year.
Blog posts about "AAG Art & Antiques Group"
Realised prices "AAG Art & Antiques Group "
- Willem Vaarzon Morel
- Willem Vaarzon Morel\n(Zutphen 1868 - Koudekerke 1955)\nMarket scene in Middelburg\nSigned l.r.\nOil on canvas, 42 x 55 cm\nProvenance:\nOffered by the family of the artist\nN.B.:\nIncluding certificate of authenticity by the family. AAG Art & Antiques Group
- A Chinese bridal cupboard
- A Chinese bridal cupboard\n19th century, brown lacquered tropical wood\nNarrow and high cupboard with two doors with a circular bronze lockplate. Interior with two shelves and two drawers. On four straight legs, the insides curved.\nH. 190.5 x W. 86 x D. 56.5 cm AAG Art & Antiques Group
- A combined lot early Chinese ceramics
- A combined lot early Chinese ceramics\nSong dynasty and later\nComprising: a Yueyao pot with four loop-shaped handles, a white Juluxian jug, two lidded boxes, a celadon pot, a Qingbai vase, four blue and white Ming vases, a lobed pot, a vase and a cup.\nH. 3 - 11 cm\nProvenance:\n- Collection Alphonse Cohen, Amsterdam (Yueyao)\n- Auction Glerum, The Hague, 11 May 1998, lot 179 (Yueyao)\n- Private collection, the Netherlands\n(13x) AAG Art & Antiques Group
- Eugène Brands
- Eugène Brands\n(Amsterdam 1913 - 2002)\nMagic Black (1988)\nSigned on the reverse side\nOil on canvas, 125 x 150.4 cm\nProvenance:\n- Art Gallery Lambert Tegenbosch, Heusden aan de Maas (inv. no. 99002)\n- Private collection, The Netherlands AAG Art & Antiques Group
- Evert Moll
- Evert Moll\n(Voorburg 1878 - The Hague 1955)\nHarbour of Enkhuizen with a view of the Drommedaris\nSigned l.r.\nOil on canvas, 44.4 x 66.2 cm AAG Art & Antiques Group
- AAG Art & Antiques Group has 0 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to AAG Art & Antiques Group