Reeman Dansie is a leading provincial auction house in the UK, building on its long history to provide a reliable, professional service.
Established in Colchester in 1881, Reeman Dansie has a team of auctioneers and valuers who are dedicated to providing a personal service to clients, and whose areas of special expertise include antiques and fine art, royal memorabilia, classic cars and collectables.
They are also experienced in supporting the probate process from valuation to house clearances. Their fortnightly auctions are held in Colchester, and welcome bidders from around the world.
Blog posts about "Reeman Dansie"
Realised prices "Reeman Dansie "
- Antique bronze cauldron of typical form
- Antique bronze cauldron of typical form, with flanking angular handles, raised on facetted tapered legs, 24cm high, together with an early bronze hanging oil lamp, pewter salt and three pewter dishes Reeman Dansie
- Railway - Aster - Fulgurex gauge 1 2-rail electric 4-6-0 'King George V'
- Railway - Aster - Fulgurex gauge 1 2-rail electric 4-6-0 'King George V' locomotive and tender in GWR green livery no. 6000, in mahogany glass-fronted display case Reeman Dansie
- G.B. 1893 Victoria O.H. gold Two Pounds (N.B. ex-mount)
- G.B. 1893 Victoria O.H. gold Two Pounds (N.B. ex-mount), otherwise AVF (1 coin) Reeman Dansie
- *Peter Godfrey Coker R.A. (1926 - 2004)
- *Peter Godfrey Coker R.A. (1926 - 2004), Chinese ink - Gendarme facing the Quai de Gesvres, initialled, in glazed frame, 38.5cm x 27cm Reeman Dansie
- Lalique for Nina Ricci - large L'Air Du Temps perfume bottle
- Lalique for Nina Ricci - large L'Air Du Temps perfume bottle, the stopper with two kissing doves, complete with contents, 31cm high and a smaller similar perfume bottle, 11.5cm high (2) Reeman Dansie
- Reeman Dansie has 0 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to Reeman Dansie