Reeman Dansie is a leading provincial auction house in the UK, building on its long history to provide a reliable, professional service.
Established in Colchester in 1881, Reeman Dansie has a team of auctioneers and valuers who are dedicated to providing a personal service to clients, and whose areas of special expertise include antiques and fine art, royal memorabilia, classic cars and collectables.
They are also experienced in supporting the probate process from valuation to house clearances. Their fortnightly auctions are held in Colchester, and welcome bidders from around the world.
Blog posts about "Reeman Dansie"
Realised prices "Reeman Dansie "
- Georgian pair cased pocket watch with white enamel dial
- Georgian pair cased pocket watch with white enamel dial, fusee movement, signed - W. Tarleton, Liverpool, in pair silver cases, both hallmarked London 1820, with white metal chain and watch key Reeman Dansie
- Chinese baluster vase
- Chinese baluster vase, the slender neck with flared rim, decorated with green dragons in clouds, jiaqing seal mark to base, 27cm high Reeman Dansie
- Benton End School oil on canvas - river view to a village
- Benton End School oil on canvas - river view to a village, unframed, 57.5cm x 67.5cm CONDITION REPORT Not relined, paint losses to lower left corner but no evidence of further paint lifting, elsewhere a few slight flakes, surface dirt bit no suggestion of any restoration. Mid 20th century Reeman Dansie
- Edwardian leather jewellery box containing a collection of antique and
- Edwardian leather jewellery box containing a collection of antique and vintage jewellery, to include set enamel buttons, enamel buckle and other jewellery Reeman Dansie
- Beswick Aberdeen Angus bull and a Limosin bull (2) CONDITION REPORT Both
- Beswick Aberdeen Angus bull and a Limosin bull (2) CONDITION REPORT Both bulls in good condition, no signs of damage or restoration Reeman Dansie
- Reeman Dansie has 0 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to Reeman Dansie