Reeman Dansie is a leading provincial auction house in the UK, building on its long history to provide a reliable, professional service.
Established in Colchester in 1881, Reeman Dansie has a team of auctioneers and valuers who are dedicated to providing a personal service to clients, and whose areas of special expertise include antiques and fine art, royal memorabilia, classic cars and collectables.
They are also experienced in supporting the probate process from valuation to house clearances. Their fortnightly auctions are held in Colchester, and welcome bidders from around the world.
Objects "Reeman Dansie"
Large Christofle oval silver plated tray with dished centre and leaf pattern border, underside stamped - Christofle France, in original box with storage bag, together with a matching silver plated two-handled tray with box and storage bag, unmarked, oval tray 54cm across (6) Read more
- Low estimate
- 200 GBP
Highly unusual late 18th century / early 19th century mahogany estate desk of serpentine outline, the three quarter gallery with two stepped banks of drawers, having central patera carved deep cellarette drawer and six further drawers between reeded angles raised on plinth base, possibly Irish, 157cm wide x 78cm deep x 100cm high Read more
- Low estimate
- 400 GBP
19th century novelty etui, contained within a leather bound box in the form of a travelling case, with fabric-lined fitted interior with plated lidded bottles, mirror and accessories, 9.5cm wide, together with another 19th century etui in brass bound leather case, titled - 'Lady's Companion', in original card retailer's box (2) Read more
Early 19th century Chinese export blue and white warming dish with landscape decoration, 25cm, a Chinese porcelain rectangular plaque with painted mountainous landscape - signed, 25.5cm x 9cm and a Chinese famille verte ginger jar table lamp (3) Read more
Blog posts about "Reeman Dansie"
Realised prices "Reeman Dansie "
- Essex - Colchester 17th century Halfpenny and Farthing tokens - Iacob Ringer
- Essex - Colchester 17th century Halfpenny and Farthing tokens - Iacob Ringer 1670 Merchant's Mark, Bay Maker (Scarce), Alex Satterthwaite 1668 Town Arms (x 3), John Scolden 1670 Bay Maker (Scarce), John Sewell 1653 Grocer (x 3 inc. two variety types). GF - GVF (8 coins in total) Reeman Dansie
- Banded agate bead necklace with a single string of 8mm banded agate beads
- Banded agate bead necklace with a single string of 8mm banded agate beads Reeman Dansie
- Dolls' Victorian clothing in basket-weave case - including blue brocade
- Dolls' Victorian clothing in basket-weave case - including blue brocade, CB corset with metal eyelets and lacing, circa 1910, two pairs of Fischer Naumann Co. shoes and others, day dresses, bonnets, undergarments with lace - including drawers, chemise, petticoats, etc, dolls' parasol, also some babies' clothing and doll clothing patterns (qty) Reeman Dansie
- Collection of Point to Point trophies including pair of cut glass wine coolers
- Collection of Point to Point trophies including pair of cut glass wine coolers, two decanters, cut glass vase, two glass bowls, one other dish and eight tumblers Reeman Dansie
- Bernard Cheese (1925 - 2013)
- Bernard Cheese (1925 - 2013), artists proof lithograph - Picking up a crab pot, signed and inscribed, in glazed gilt frame, 35cm x 51cm Reeman Dansie
Find address and telephone number to Reeman Dansie