Dreweatts & Bloomsbury Auctions
Dreweatts & Bloomsbury Auctions are a UK 'top 5' auctioneer of fine art and collectibles. As part of The Stanley Gibbons Group plc they are the only UK stock-exchange listed firm of auctioneers and occupy the same stable as coin specialists Baldwin’s and Fraser's Autographs.
Established in 1759, they have the broadest and most regular calendar of specialist catalogued sales in the industry numbering over 150 per annum. They provide vendors and buyers alike market-leading specialist advice in any number of collecting fields. They operate from salerooms in London’s Mayfair, Donnington Priory (near Newbury), Bristol and Godalming. They also operate a franchise in Rome (Italy).
Dreweatts's & Bloomsbury are members of Association of Accredited Auctioneers - AAA combines 20 UK auction houses, with a combined annual turnover of over £200m. Each member auction house has built a reputation for quality and integrity, many over a period of hundreds of years. AAA members are committed to the highest standards of creditability and services to buyers and sellers.
Objects "Dreweatts & Bloomsbury Auctions"
no. 44712, circa 1995, quartz movement, 9 jewels, cal. 81, black dial, diamond dot markers, two piece screwed case, case, dial and movement signed, on an Ebel wave link bracelet with box clasp, diameter 24mmRead more
, 20th century, possibly pier finials, modelled opposing, each with one forepaw raised over an armorial cartouche, 80cm high, 30cm wide, 43cm deep, on square section panel sided plinths, 70cm high, 40cm square,Read more
- Low estimate
- Show bid6 000 GBP
circa 1820, English verge fusee movement, undersprung three armed balance, pierced and engraved foliate balance cock, Tompion style regulator, cylindrical pillars, engraved , white enamel dial painted with a river scape scene, black Arabic numerals, spade hands, a white metal two piece hinged inner case, two piece hinged outer case with tortoiseshell inlay, with pique work and glazed back, inner case diameter 50mm, outer case diameter 58mm Please note that this lot (lots marked with the symbol Ω in the printed catalogue) may be subject to CITES regulations when exported. The CITES regulations may be found at www. defra.gov.uk/ahvla-en/imports-exports/cites/Read more
- Low estimate
- Show bid400 GBP
, Shunzhi, circa 1650-1660, painted with figures in a landscape with bamboo, willow and rockwork, Jiajing six character mark within double circle, 14.5cm diameter Provenance: With original receipt from Long Koo Tsar, Shanghai, $15, 12th December 1936, purchased by John Wallace Ord Davidson, C.M.G., O.B.E, British Consul-General in Shanghai, then by family descent and to the current owner. -1清顺治 嘉靖款青花人物图碗-1拍品来源：前英国驻中总领事戴维斯先生于上世纪三十年代以15美金购自上海Read more
Qing Dynasty, Kangxi, the ovoid bodies with flared necks and painted with panels of flowers within c-scrolls, lappet and floral borders, 37.5cm high (2) Provenance: Collected by the current owner’s late father between 1955 and 1996.-1清康熙 青花花卉纹玉壶春瓶一对Read more
- Low estimate
- Show bid1 000 GBP
Geneve, a lady's gold coloured bracelet wristwatch, Swiss quartz movement, 1 jewel, cal. ETA 901.005, gold dial, applied baton markers, baton hands, snap back, , on an integral four colour gold block link bracelet with ladder snap clasp, diameter 18mmRead more
Blog posts about "Dreweatts & Bloomsbury Auctions"
Realised prices "Dreweatts & Bloomsbury Auctions "
- Hedwig (Johann) - Fundamentum Historiae Naturalis Muscorum Frondosorum,
- Hedwig (Johann)\nFundamentum Historiae Naturalis Muscorum Frondosorum,\n\n2 parts in 1 vol., first edition, 20 hand-coloured engraved plates, offsetting, spotted, lightly browned, modern half calf, spine gilt, [Nissen BBI 827], 4to, Leipzig, Siegfried Lebrecht Crus, 1782.\n\n⁂ The second major work of Johann Hedwig, who contributed enormously to our understanding of the life history and reproduction of mosses. Dreweatts & Bloomsbury Auctions
- Two Cantonese enamel porcelain bowls , an ivory puzzle ball with figure and...
- Two Cantonese enamel porcelain bowls , an ivory puzzle ball with figure and a Peking glass snuff bottle (4) Dreweatts & Bloomsbury Auctions
- Thirty-three assorted HO gauge North American outline wagons, by Bachmann, L...
- Thirty-three assorted HO gauge North American outline wagons, by Bachmann, Life-Like Trains and others, each boxed. Dreweatts & Bloomsbury Auctions
- A cast and wrought iron firegrate in 17th century style, 20th century
- A cast and wrought iron firegrate in 17th century style, 20th century, the rectangular basket flanked at the front by uprights with cressets above scrolled feet, 47cm high, 101cm wide, 47cm deep overall; the iron arch topped fireback, (associated) Dreweatts & Bloomsbury Auctions
- After Charles Rene de Paul de Saint-Marceaux , A bronze figure of a Harlequin
- After Charles Rene de Paul de Saint-Marceaux (1845-1915), A bronze figure of a Harlequin, second half 20th century, depicted standing, his arms folded, in traditional costume, on an integral plinth base, 68cm high Dreweatts & Bloomsbury Auctions
- Dreweatts & Bloomsbury Auctions has 2 208 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to Dreweatts & Bloomsbury Auctions