Gianguan Auctions (also known as Hong Kong Auctions) specializes in Chinese and Asian arts and has a wide clientele from China and Asia. Established in Hong Kong in 2002, a New York office opened in 2004. Four times a year, auctions are held at the Lefcourt Building on New York's Madison Ave. Under the management of Mr. Kwong Lum, Gianguan has successfully sourced high-quality consignments that has resulted in record prices. Recently, Mr. Lum was appointed by Beijing's National Museum's Appraisal Centre as its chief consultant, an exceptional honour, which solidifies their reputation as experts in Chinese, antiques.
Gianguan Auctions Fine Chinese Art Auctions include an important selection of American Chinese private collections of traditional painting and calligraphy, bronzes, porcelain, jade and scholars items, dating from the Soong Dynasty to contemporary time with representations from each period.
- Hong Kong SAR China
Blog posts about "Gianguan Auctions"
Realised prices "Gianguan Auctions "
- 紅山文化-玉牛頭擺件 Archaistic Carved Jade Buffalo Head Ornament
- 紅山文化 玉牛頭擺件 Archaistic Carved Jade Buffalo Head Ornament Neolithic Hongshan Culture Gianguan Auctions
- 顧景舟 紫砂荷葉竹簍蛙蟹壺 Gu Jingzhou Large Zisha Teapot Relief Carved with Basket Weave and Crab and Frog
- 顧景舟 紫砂荷葉竹簍蛙蟹壺底款(顧景舟)蓋內款(景舟)昂首的青蛙伏在小片荷葉為蓋。壺身為竹簍上覆以大片荷葉，葉上有三隻大閘蟹和一隻小田螺，荷葉圈成壺流，而葉梗為壺把。荷葉波紋曲線玲瓏，工藝精純豪放。螃蟹與蛙生猛活潑。此壺氣勢磅礴，為顧景舟的代表作。Gu Jingzhou Large Zisha Teapot Relief Carved with Basket Weave and Crab and FrogOf a fisherman’s basket form, the compressed middle section body is flanged with a relief carved lotus leaf with four crabs atop. The domed cover is surmounted with another lotus leaf with a frog as bud finial. A diagonally set spout and loop handle.Impressed maker’s mark Gu Jingzhou on the recessed base and Jingzhou on the underside of the teapot cover. Gianguan Auctions
- 钱松喦 (1899 - 1985) 白云绕青山 Qian Songyan Cloud Over Mountain Top
- 钱松喦 (1899 - 1985) 白云绕青山 设色水墨纸本立轴 1972 年作 款识：一九七二年夏日 钱松喦 钤印：(钱)(松喦) Qian Songyan Cloud Over Mountain Top Hanging Scroll, Ink & Color on Paper Dated 1972 Inscribed and signed Qian Songyan, with two artist seals Gianguan Auctions
- 唐 白瓷浮雕梅花撇口杯 Tang, Blanc-de-Chine Cup with Moulded Plum Blossoms and an Everted Rim Rising from a Plinth
- 唐 白瓷浮雕梅花撇口杯 Tang, Blanc-de-Chine Cup with Moulded Plum Blossoms and an Everted Rim Rising from a Plinth Tang Dynasty Gianguan Auctions
- 明 宣德 青花釉里红塑雕龙水纹蒜头瓶 Ming, An Unusual Blue and White Copper-Red Moulded Dragon Garlic Head Vase
- 明 宣德 青花釉里红塑雕龙水纹蒜头瓶 (大明宣德年制)六字双行双圈楷书款 瓶上的蒜头为留白色的花瓣.颈上围绕塑雕的釉里红螭龙.瓶整体为青花留白, 有二龙戏于滚滚的浪涛之上.底斜外撇,饰以缠枝花卉.此瓶造型奇特,画功精绝,浩浩波涛，气势磅礴,为明宣德青花釉里红瓷器难得之精品。 Ming, An Unusual Blue and White Copper-Red Moulded Dragon Garlic Head Vase The copper-red sculpted dragon sweeping upwards from the neck to the garlic head. On the bulbous body, two dragons superbly painted on a ground of pencilled turbulent waves. The spreading foot ringed by scrolling florets. This contrasting tone of vivid cobalt blue is characteristic of craftsmanship from Ming Dynasty Xuande period. Ming Dynasty, Xuande Six-Character Double-Circles Mark and of the Period. Gianguan Auctions
- Gianguan Auctions has 0 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to Gianguan Auctions