Veilinghuis de Atlas
Veilinghuis de Atlas are a family-run auction house since 2004 and organise auctions every two months.
Veilinghuis de Atlas have two specialised auctions a year together with general auctions which take place six times a year.
The book and print auctions take place in June and December, the general auctions are in February, April, June, September, October and December.
The general auctions tend to consist of 3500 items which together with the book and print auctions becomes over 5000 items.
Blog posts about "Veilinghuis de Atlas"
- Go Dutch! Impressive art this month from Zuydwal Veilingen
- Dutch auction house Zuydwal Veilingen will this month be offering a grand collection of art works in their upcoming sale.
- Spring Inspiration: Get back to nature
- The spring weather has inspired Barnebys to get back to nature with this wonderful collection of wooden chairs, from Chinese carved wood to Danish design.
Realised prices "Veilinghuis de Atlas "
- Veilinghuis de Atlas has 0 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to Veilinghuis de Atlas